Skip to content

If Colt Started This Season, The Browns Would At Least Have A Win.

The Browns Board
28 12 1.1k
  • everyone is biased in one way or another on every subject.

    our defense has sooo many holes that could have been addressed in this draft, basically completing jauron's dream team. it was heavy on defense. instead of doing that and waiting until next year to draft our spectacular qb and rb of the future we mortgaged it all on 2 guys that will be lucky to last 5 years in the league. that's why this franchise will never gain any ground.

    this way, then that way. back and forth, instead of straight ahead.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @miktoxic said:

    everyone is biased in one way or another on every subject.

    Shit... mik...

    I thought you and I were the only two totally objective posters here...

    So you mean I am all alone? 🙁

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Wasn't Cribbs fumble on a kick return? Therefore having nothing to do with Weeden whatsoever. Quit reaching.

    As for "psychological impacts", you cannot quantify that. From a statistical standpoint, what I said was and is completely true.

    And in your eyes the defense gets a pass because they are young, beat up and inexperienced.

    But our (relatively) young and inexperienced is expected to perform flawlessly.

    Got it.

  • Wasn't Cribbs fumble on a kick return? Therefore having nothing to do with Weeden whatsoever. Quit reaching.

    As for "psychological impacts", you cannot quantify that. From a statistical standpoint, what I said was and is completely true.

    And in your eyes the defense gets a pass because they are young, beat up and inexperienced.

    But our (relatively) young and inexperienced is expected to perform flawlessly.

    Got it.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Wasn't Cribbs fumble on a kick return? Therefore having nothing to do with Weeden whatsoever. Quit reaching.

    As for "psychological impacts", you cannot quantify that. From a statistical standpoint, what I said was and is completely true.

    And in your eyes the defense gets a pass because they are young, beat up and inexperienced.

    But our (relatively) young and inexperienced is expected to perform flawlessly.

    Got it.

    Yes, it was a kick return... and my reply was a joke... an intentional joke unlike the humor in your posts...

    You claim to "have played the game" or at least damn others for apparently not having played, yet you dismiss psychological impacts... This calls your game participation/ understanding into serious question.

    You presented no substantial statistics, other than subtracting fumbles and INT's, so it's hard to accept the truth of your so-called statistical argument. That you glommed onto the my psychological comment and completely ignored my field position comment reveals much about the depth of your "analysis".

    Finally, for the 2nd time, I ask you to quit inferring what I am saying and instead read my posts through... and if you move your lips while reading, that's fine. I neither excused our defense nor assailed your precious offense.

    All the above said, I'll continue to withhold the stupid label you are working so hard to earn for now. Instead I'll simply add "myopic" to the previously selected "biased" designation...

  • @dab7291993 said:

    I don't care about wins, we just should've picked a 1st round talent with our 22nd pick.

    Colt would've just been a filler until we spent a high pick on a QB with a real ceiling.

    Yeah, absolutely. Not saying he is our guy but I am saying he wasn't the weakest piece that needed to be replaced.

    It is too late for that though. This is just confirming that I was right and Weeden would bust.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @hurricane said:

    Yeah, absolutely. Not saying he is our guy but I am saying he wasn't the weakest piece that needed to be replaced.

    It is too late for that though. This is just confirming that I was right and Weeden would bust.

    LOL......some conclusion.

    He are the facts. You don't know we would have won a game, and you don't know that Weeden will bust.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Wasn't Cribbs fumble on a kick return? Therefore having nothing to do with Weeden whatsoever. Quit reaching.

    As for "psychological impacts", you cannot quantify that. From a statistical standpoint, what I said was and is completely true.

    And in your eyes the defense gets a pass because they are young, beat up and inexperienced.

    But our (relatively) young and inexperienced is expected to perform flawlessly.

    Got it.

    Yes, it was a kick return... and my reply was a joke... an intentional joke unlike the humor in your posts...

    You claim to "have played the game" or at least damn others for apparently not having played, yet you dismiss psychological impacts... This calls your game participation/ understanding into serious question.

    You presented no substantial statistics, other than subtracting fumbles and INT's, so it's hard to accept the truth of your so-called statistical argument. That you glommed onto the my psychological comment and completely ignored my field position comment reveals much about the depth of your "analysis".

    Finally, for the 2nd time, I ask you to quit inferring what I am saying and instead read my posts through... and if you move your lips while reading, that's fine. I neither excused our defense nor assailed your precious offense.

    All the above said, I'll continue to withhold the stupid label you are working so hard to earn for now. Instead I'll simply add "myopic" to the previously selected "biased" designation...

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @tour2ma said:

    Yes, it was a kick return... and my reply was a joke... an intentional joke unlike the humor in your posts...

    You claim to "have played the game" or at least damn others for apparently not having played, yet you dismiss psychological impacts... This calls your game participation/ understanding into serious question.

    You presented no substantial statistics, other than subtracting fumbles and INT's, so it's hard to accept the truth of your so-called statistical argument. That you glommed onto the my psychological comment and completely ignored my field position comment reveals much about the depth of your "analysis".

    Finally, for the 2nd time, I ask you to quit inferring what I am saying and instead read my posts through... and if you move your lips while reading, that's fine. I neither excused our defense nor assailed your precious offense.

    All the above said, I'll continue to withhold the stupid label you are working so hard to earn for now. Instead I'll simply add "myopic" to the previously selected "biased" designation...

    I have and still do play, and I was not dismissing "psychological impacts" from the game, only from the argument. As I said before, you cannot quantify it so it has no place in a logic based argument.

    If you're going to piggyback on an argument, I'm going to assume that you share the views of the person with whom I am arguing. Especially when you haven't explicitly stated how you feel, other than you don't think Weeden is a bust because it's too early to tell.

    You have yet to disprove anything I've said. The defense was still responsible for giving up more points than the offense scored, which is indisputable.

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Weeden 2nd all time in passing yrds thru 5 games as a rookie. um and remember what team he plays on. he is taking on a bigger load than colt will ever have or has ever had.

  • Weeden 2nd all time in passing yrds thru 5 games as a rookie. um and remember what team he plays on. he is taking on a bigger load than colt will ever have or has ever had.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @cdl15 said:

    Weeden 2nd all time in passing yrds thru 5 games as a rookie. um and remember what team he plays on. he is taking on a bigger load than colt will ever have or has ever had.

    Colt's probably taken some pretty big loads.

  • Weeden 2nd all time in passing yrds thru 5 games as a rookie. um and remember what team he plays on. he is taking on a bigger load than colt will ever have or has ever had.

    D dab7291993 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @cdl15 said:

    Weeden 2nd all time in passing yrds thru 5 games as a rookie. um and remember what team he plays on. he is taking on a bigger load than colt will ever have or has ever had.

    How does he rank in INT's all time thru 5 games?

    OR QB Rating?