Skip to content

The Worst Regime Since 1999

The Browns Board
23 16 996
  • I voted for PCP because they set the losing tone that the others were not able to overcome.

    But here's some separate awards:

    Worst President: Holmgren. Policy was fricking horrible, but at least that team peaked at 9-7 four years in, Holmgren is on an 11 game losing streak in his third year.

    Worst GM: Clark. Savage was no picnic, but he uncovered an occasional gem, Clark had a ton of draftpicks to work with and just grabbed mediocre players over and over.

    Worst Coach: Shurmur has lost 11 straight and is 0-8 in the division, he is on pace to be the worst coach in NFL history.

    Zombo

  • Biggest error....losing mangini...felt like we were on theright track... who knows?

    @jibz said:

    Biggest error....losing mangini...felt like we were on theright track... who knows?

    Im with ya on that. Im probably in the minority when i say this but, I would be a happy fan if Haslem brought Mangini back. I really doubt that happens though for a number of reasons.

  • Oh I see your point Gipper but I don't recall hearing all that when we hired him.

    seems like after all that time in different positions he'd at least have a grasp of the game?

    WSS