Skip to content

Starting Receivers

The Browns Board
26 19 1.8k
  • @tour2ma said:

    AS usual you are blinded by your misplaced belief in the infallibility of your own views...

    Discussion here was as much around rookie WR's as vets. Just how could rookies have had their confidence hurt by Colt is beyond me...

    I've never seen someone toot their own horn/accordian so much...

    @usfbrown said:

    I've never seen someone toot their own horn/accordian so much...

    Thank you??? 😳

    Thought I was a rank amateur compared to Ghoulie, Z and a few others, but I guess I was wrong. 😁

    Your comment does, however, beg the question, "How do you toot an accordion?"

  • Well smaller guys can be successful but most of the time they are in the slot.

    To be a true #1 and play on the outside you got to have the physical traits like Gordon and Little, imo anyhow.

  • MoMass is out, so it'll be fun to watch Weeds and the youngsters.

  • gordon and little are our future as every down receivers. little just needs to start catching the ball consistently. i love momass and loved the pick but i'm afraid he might be shell-shocked at this point whereas he puts his head down after catching the ball almost expecting to get blasted.

  • @usfbrown said:

    I've never seen someone toot their own horn/accordian so much...

    Thank you??? 😳

    Thought I was a rank amateur compared to Ghoulie, Z and a few others, but I guess I was wrong. 😁

    Your comment does, however, beg the question, "How do you toot an accordion?"

    @tour2ma said:

    Thank you??? 😳

    Thought I was a rank amateur compared to Ghoulie, Z and a few others, but I guess I was wrong. 😁

    Your comment does, however, beg the question, "How do you toot an accordion?"

    Not you. The comment was about our resident troll, lol. I was agreeing with you.

  • Cooper - Gorden---Little we can win those 3