Bernie Kosar, Halsam, And The Browns?
-
I didn't know anyone doubted that Bernie was a drunk.
-
I never heard what you say about BK and BB. They DO have a history, you know.
Any way, I've heard BKs been closer to the bottom of a glass than he has to the NFL in the last 20 years.
OK John- I defended Lance Armstrong way too long. Sure, Kosar can sound like he's drunk- sometimes. But like I was saying, it's innuendo- until there's more documented concrete "for instances". Someone saw him in a bar drunk? Doesn't count. Wife put on the divorce decree he's a boozer, or a few DUI's and seeing him staggering out of the local watering hole by credible sources 4 times a week, I'll buy into the rumor.
OK John- I defended Lance Armstrong way too long. Sure, Kosar can sound like he's drunk- sometimes. But like I was saying, it's innuendo- until there's more documented concrete "for instances". Someone saw him in a bar drunk? Doesn't count. Wife put on the divorce decree he's a boozer, or a few DUI's and seeing him staggering out of the local watering hole by credible sources 4 times a week, I'll buy into the rumor.
Some of my best friends are drunks, Larry. Maybe even me.
For the record I used to like BK A LOT. Time passes by. Fans remember the Glory Days - at least those after 1964 and see BK passing to Webster Slaughter, etc.
People said BK was smart. People said he was a genius by graduating with a BA in 3 years.
He lost his business. Not that smart people don't do the same.
BK is a nice memory. I suggest he stay there.
Make his a WalMart greeter, Browns style. If that is what he needs to maintain some dignity or sense of relevance, I have no problem with that.
People saying Bill Belichick consults with him to unravel defensive schemes is simply laughable.
-
>>Johnny boy! I hope everything is well with you and yours. I actually pulled out my jacket for this year.>>
Back at ya, Tommy!
PS I still have my jacket and continue to tell people the story!
Hope Memphis is still treating you well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login