This Win Doesn't Even Feel Good
-
as much as I thought i would love a win and I am glad we won but man was that an ugly win,
Our D was for sure here to play and all 4 quarters for the most part at that.
I understand the weather was pretty nasty and everything but those dropped passes right in the number have GOT to be caught
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login