Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Kurt Warner

Kurt Warner

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
36 Posts 15 Posters 2.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E eqrulz101

    Our first President added the words "So help me God" in his inaugural address and every president since has. Our legal tender all states "in god we trust". This country was founded on Christianity and our freedom to express that.

    I will believe what I want and you can blieve what you want, but dont try to act like this country wasnt founded on Christian beliefs. It is a fact.

    pl4tinum P
    • 504 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @eqrulz101 said:

    Our first President added the words "So help me God" in his inaugural address and every president since has. Our legal tender all states "in god we trust". This country was founded on Christianity and our freedom to express that.

    I will believe what I want and you can blieve what you want, but dont try to act like this country wasnt founded on Christian beliefs. It is a fact.

    Get the f--k outta here with the religion bullshit man, this is a football forum, not your goddamn personal pulpit.

    2009-10 Browns Prediction: 8-8
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • listercat listercatL
      • 588 Posts
      • 6 Reputation
      listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Religion is a good gig; you can demand 10% of your customers and never really bring forth any product

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Masters ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? Masters wrote on last edited by
        #23

        All I can say is read this http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/wiki/Was_t...Christianity%3F

        There is no yes/no for the U.S. being founded on Christianity or by Christians.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C CIMO.

          I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.

          Aloysius ?
          • Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @cimo. said:

          I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.

          To be honest, I can take the faith talk. My problem was when he campaigned against a Missouri ballot initiative that devoted money towards stem cell research.

          That doesn't just annoy people; it (potentially) shortens their lives.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • mz. ?
            • Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            ? mz. wrote on last edited by
            #25

            I've been very against Warner ever since I read about that Missouri initiative. My best friends have 4 year-old twin girls who would never be alive without procedures learned via stem cell research.

            And mods, can you have mercy and finally abort pig fetus known as DieHardBrownsFan. He never talks about football and is just around here to bash others. If you can find a post where he has added something of value to this forum, I'll retract my request.

            DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • ? Guest

              I've been very against Warner ever since I read about that Missouri initiative. My best friends have 4 year-old twin girls who would never be alive without procedures learned via stem cell research.

              And mods, can you have mercy and finally abort pig fetus known as DieHardBrownsFan. He never talks about football and is just around here to bash others. If you can find a post where he has added something of value to this forum, I'll retract my request.

              DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #26

              mz. said:

              I've been very against Warner ever since I read about that Missouri initiative. My best friends have 4 year-old twin girls who would never be alive without procedures learned via stem cell research.

              And mods, can you have mercy and finally abort pig fetus known as DieHardBrownsFan. He never talks about football and is just around here to bash others. If you can find a post where he has added something of value to this forum, I'll retract my request.

              That is what your mother called you when you were born. I told her to call you mz the pussy. Fag.

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • mz. ?
                • Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                #27

                Good one, dude. What an embarrassment you are.

                DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ? Guest

                  Good one, dude. What an embarrassment you are.

                  DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                  • 28k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
                  #28

                  mz. said:

                  Good one, dude. What an embarrassment you are.

                  You are the embarrassment. You are the one who insults all the time. I think you invited your fag friend PB&J here. xxxx you and the horse your rode in on piece of garbage.

                  "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • mz. ?
                    • Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    Can you seriously even name 5 Browns players? I have NEVER ONE seen you discuss Browns football in any depth. Give an in-depth take on something even vaguely football-related instead of accusing everyone of being 'fags' and perhaps I'll consider removing my foot from your ass.

                    Seriously.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • C CIMO.

                      I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.

                      Oldcrow1945 Oldcrow1945O
                      • 1k Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @cimo. said:

                      I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.

                      I knew when this was written that this would turn into a discussion about religion and then turn nasty.

                      A great game is being played by two old pro Qb's and we are either talking about God or being nasty with each other.

                      Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote! - "Ben Franklin"
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • samoth S
                        • 592 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        S samoth wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        Go Cards! #1 Cards fan for life here if they win the Superbowl! Warner is the man!!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 9k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          I agree....if I wanted to debate this, I would go to the political forum.

                          Give it a rest.

                          If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Furnier FurnierF
                            • 544 Posts
                            • 33 Reputation
                            FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            Congrats to the Arizona Cardinals. That was an excellent game. I hope they kick the ass off of the dirty underserving P.O.S. AFC team in the Super Bowl.

                            DWJ

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Oldcrow1945 Oldcrow1945O
                              • 1k Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              What a fun game to watch. That is the most fun I've had watching an NFL game in a long time.

                              The Steelers and Ravens will have to do a lot to top that!

                              Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote! - "Ben Franklin"
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Oldcrow1945 Oldcrow1945O
                                • 1k Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                What do you guys think? Kurt Warner have another 3 or 4 left in him?

                                He got the crap beat out of him and he just kept coming back again and again.

                                Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote! - "Ben Franklin"
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945

                                  I love this guy. He's a great guy. Given up for dead a long time ago. He's on his way to being named this games MVP.

                                  Long way to go yet but what a first half for Warner.

                                  Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 11k Posts
                                  • 6k Reputation
                                  FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  oldcow1945 said:

                                  I love this guy. He's a great guy. Given up for dead a long time ago. He's on his way to being named this games MVP.

                                  Long way to go yet but what a first half for Warner.

                                  Just think - we could have had BOTH of the NFC Championship QBs you saw today on our roster but Policy preferred Milanovich and Couch to Warner and McNabb. Thank God for NEW management!

                                  - Tom F. (Let the pigeons loose!)

                                  I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  Theme
                                  • System
                                  • Light
                                  • Dark
                                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Forums
                                  • Recent
                                  • Popular
                                  • Users
                                  • Donate