Skip to content

Browns Remainig Schedule

The Browns Board
23 13 1.5k
  • @mark-o said:

    Being totally realistic, I think we win at least 3 more games. We beat Oakland and Kansas City. There's an upset in there somewhere as well in the other games, just not sure where it is. I like our chances against Dallas, especially if they should lose to Philly tomorrow. I also think we could win one of the two against Pittsburgh. I don't like our chances at all against Denver, I can see Peyton carving up our defense.

    yes, i can see 3 more wins as well, even though i predicted only 3 wins overall this season. the offensive weapons heckert has added has garnered those wins and changed my mind in considering the second half.

    i'm thinkin if WE are lucky : RAIDERS , CHIEFS AND BRONCOS.

    straight up, no ass spread needed.

    @miktoxic said:

    yes, i can see 3 more wins as well, even though i predicted only 3 wins overall this season. the offensive weapons heckert has added has garnered those wins and changed my mind in considering the second half.

    i'm thinkin if WE are lucky : RAIDERS , CHIEFS AND BRONCOS.

    straight up, no ass spread needed.

    Youre thinking this team can beat Peyton Manning and the Broncos?? Only way that happens is on Madden

  • What if BR is out of action? How do you like the Browns chances then?

  • Here is the Browns remaining schedule:

    Nov 18 @Dallas 1:00 pm

    Nov 25 Pittsburgh 1:00 pm

    Dec 2 @Oakland 4:25 pm

    Dec 9 Kansas City 1:00 pm

    Dec 16 Washington 1:00 pm

    Dec 23 @Denver 4:05 pm

    Dec 30 @Pittsburgh 1:00 pm

    I see at least 3-4 wins here. They will beat Pittsburgh in one of their games. If they don't beat KC they should just blow up the stadium. And they will beat either Dallas or Washington..or both. They likely will not beat Peyton Manning and Denver (although even bad Browns teams did surprisingly well against Manning in the past)

    Of course, the X factor is Pat Shurmur. Probably the two other coaches in this league whose butts are on the line the most are Jason Garrett and Romeo Crennel.

    These games may be a round robin to decide who is the worst coach in the league....Crennel, Garrett, or Shurmur. PS is fully capable of outsucking even those two.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is the Browns remaining schedule:

    Nov 18 @Dallas 1:00 pm

    Nov 25 Pittsburgh 1:00 pm

    Dec 2 @Oakland 4:25 pm

    Dec 9 Kansas City 1:00 pm

    Dec 16 Washington 1:00 pm

    Dec 23 @Denver 4:05 pm

    Dec 30 @Pittsburgh 1:00 pm

    Should win games: KC (Cassel is bad, their best receiver wants out of town, and Romeo is coaching), Skins (despite media fervor over RG3 they have lost to both the Jags and the Rams), and the Raiders (Palmer is slinging the ball, but their run game and D is M.I.A.)

    Might win games: Cowboys (team is schizophrenic and Romo is a INT waiting to happen) and Steelers once (Little Ben might be out for at least one of the games and their offensive line is not good. I watched the Chiefs game where he went out, and feel like the refs handed the Steelers the win with some really suspect calls against the Chiefs.)

    Should lose games: Denver (Peyton Manning), Pittsburgh once (Browns haven't swept the Steelers since '88. Seriously. As much as I want us to end that this year with two W's against the aging hill jacks from PA, the only way I see it happening is if Leftwich is still under helm at the end of the year)