Bademosi Legit Cornerback?
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
You take the best WR. No discussion even needed.
Matt Millen is that you?
-
At last someone finally responded to the actual question. It would be interesting to see if he's inserted in place of Skrine so we can see what he's capable of till the end of the season. We're not going to the playoffs so the least we can do is evaluate our talent.
I'm going to step up for Buster here. He has one thing you can't teach- and that's 4.3 speed. It's not that he can't cover opposing WRs- it's how he covers them- & that can be taught.
I'm going to step up for Buster here. He has one thing you can't teach- and that's 4.3 speed. It's not that he can't cover opposing WRs- it's how he covers them- & that can be taught.
Agreed. As many penalties as he had, almost every one of them was just a 5 yard illegal contact. I will take that penalty all day over a spot foul and Pass interference. He knew he wasn't good enough, so he did what he had to do to keep the Browns in the game. He is a fine backup and when used in nickel/dime formations. He just isn't starter material.
-
At last someone finally responded to the actual question. It would be interesting to see if he's inserted in place of Skrine so we can see what he's capable of till the end of the season. We're not going to the playoffs so the least we can do is evaluate our talent.
I'm going to step up for Buster here. He has one thing you can't teach- and that's 4.3 speed. It's not that he can't cover opposing WRs- it's how he covers them- & that can be taught.
I'm going to step up for Buster here. He has one thing you can't teach- and that's 4.3 speed. It's not that he can't cover opposing WRs- it's how he covers them- & that can be taught.
Well then who is teaching him? Because after 1.5 years in the league he should know how to cover by now. Either he's getting bad coaching, or he's not a good learner.
-
At last someone finally responded to the actual question. It would be interesting to see if he's inserted in place of Skrine so we can see what he's capable of till the end of the season. We're not going to the playoffs so the least we can do is evaluate our talent.
I'm going to step up for Buster here. He has one thing you can't teach- and that's 4.3 speed. It's not that he can't cover opposing WRs- it's how he covers them- & that can be taught.
I'm going to step up for Buster here. He has one thing you can't teach- and that's 4.3 speed. It's not that he can't cover opposing WRs- it's how he covers them- & that can be taught.
Ok.I just pulled up Bademosi's scouting report and his best 40 time was 4.36. I think with that speed, size and his long arms he could be coached into a good NFL cornerback Plus he has a rugby background and look no further than Haloti Ngata to see how that contributes to a successful NFL career. I just don't want the Browns to miss a potential diamond in the rough.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login