Skip to content

Jason Babin

The Browns Board
26 19 1.6k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't realize Jacksonville was a contender.

    Unless we're talking about contending for the first overall pick next year.

    As I understand it, if someone is cut loose like that it is the team in the league with the worst record that gets first crack to make a waiver claim. So, apparently KC did not put in a claim, but at least Jax and Cleveland did. Since Jax has a worse record than the Browns they get to take him.

    @the-gipper said:

    As I understand it, if someone is cut loose like that it is the team in the league with the worst record that gets first crack to make a waiver claim. So, apparently KC did not put in a claim, but at least Jax and Cleveland did. Since Jax has a worse record than the Browns they get to take him.

    I understand how the waiver process works, I was being facetious in reply to hoorta's comment on where Babin would end up.

    Per Mary Kay Cabot, the Browns did not put in a waiver claim.

    Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot:

    #browns did not put in a claim on Jason babin, league sources said.

  • Picking up Babin would have made no sense for us.

  • @hoorta said:

    Per ESPN- quit on the team, bad attitude, doesn't give a s**t. Why Eagles cut him. Will only go to a contending team- take it to the bank.

    I didn't realize Jacksonville was a contender.

    Unless we're talking about contending for the first overall pick next year.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't realize Jacksonville was a contender.

    Unless we're talking about contending for the first overall pick next year.

    Forgot when a player gets waived, it's worst team gets first shot at the player. Different than FA. 😕

  • Well how about mcclain then from raiders?

  • Well how about mcclain then from raiders?

    @cdl15 said:

    Well how about mcclain then from raiders?

    How abou McClane from the NYPD?

    Christmas is approaching.

  • Well how about mcclain then from raiders?

    @cdl15 said:

    Well how about mcclain then from raiders?

    rolando-mclain-arrest-photo.jpg

    Seems like a better fit for the Bungles