Skip to content

Kansas City Chief's Player Kills Girlfriend, Takes Own Life

The Browns Board
87 20 3.2k
  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @boo-radley said:

    Goolie

    Remember when you opened your big mouth and challenged Steeler fans to fight you back in 2001? Two of them came to your door in Tenn and you wouldn't come out from behind the screen door after talking so much crap?

    You big prize fighter.

    It's because for all his huff and puff, he's a big flabby fat pussy.

    He has my address if he wants to do anything about it, but he won't.

    I know a blowhard pussy when I smell one. He was a fat paste-eating momma's boy who always talked a mean game until the day he put on the pads in pee-pee football and got laid out by some lineman. That's when he oinked his way on home, picked up the accordion and polka-ed his way into 45 years of virginity before finally chili-dipping some porker that he met at " a rock concert" (read: the Moose lodge).

  • @boo-radley said:

    Goolie

    Remember when you opened your big mouth and challenged Steeler fans to fight you back in 2001? Two of them came to your door in Tenn and you wouldn't come out from behind the screen door after talking so much crap?

    You big prize fighter.

    It's because for all his huff and puff, he's a big flabby fat pussy.

    He has my address if he wants to do anything about it, but he won't.

    I know a blowhard pussy when I smell one. He was a fat paste-eating momma's boy who always talked a mean game until the day he put on the pads in pee-pee football and got laid out by some lineman. That's when he oinked his way on home, picked up the accordion and polka-ed his way into 45 years of virginity before finally chili-dipping some porker that he met at " a rock concert" (read: the Moose lodge).

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #82

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    (read: the Moose lodge).

    what do you know about a 'Moose Lodge' seeing as you are young and in college?

    do you hang out there because all you got is a couple of quarters in your pocket and the pool games are free? or are you there with you mum and dad?

    please share...?....

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    (read: the Moose lodge).

    what do you know about a 'Moose Lodge' seeing as you are young and in college?

    do you hang out there because all you got is a couple of quarters in your pocket and the pool games are free? or are you there with you mum and dad?

    please share...?....

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @miktoxic said:

    what do you know about a 'Moose Lodge' seeing as you are young and in college?

    do you hang out there because all you got is a couple of quraters in your pocket and the pool games are free? or are you there with you mum and dad?

    please share...?....

    I once stole a "moose crossing" sign from outside of one when I was in high school, and I have an official Moose Lodge members card belonging to someone from Indiana that I found in a nightclub.

    I also know that shit bands play at the local one, and then like to say that they had a concert, which is what I'm sure Ghoolie does as well.

  • @miktoxic said:

    what do you know about a 'Moose Lodge' seeing as you are young and in college?

    do you hang out there because all you got is a couple of quraters in your pocket and the pool games are free? or are you there with you mum and dad?

    please share...?....

    I once stole a "moose crossing" sign from outside of one when I was in high school, and I have an official Moose Lodge members card belonging to someone from Indiana that I found in a nightclub.

    I also know that shit bands play at the local one, and then like to say that they had a concert, which is what I'm sure Ghoolie does as well.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I also know that shit bands play at the local one, and then like to say that they had a concert, which is what I'm sure Ghoolie does as well.

    see, now that's funny.

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #85

    There is a difference between not voting and not voting for a specific office. Not voting entirely in irresponsible. I for one did not vote for president, the Senate race in my district, Senate Bill 2, a whole host of state offices whos races I did not follow. That is because of two reasons. For the first three items I mentioned I didn't think either deserved to win. I think Obama is shit and I think Romney is shit. I think Brown is shit and I think Mandel is shit. I thought Bill #2, while a great idea, gave the body of citizens who were going to run the redistricting system to much personal power and it would just put us right back into the same ship we are already in. The reason I did not vote for the other state offices was because I didn't know who they were and I was not going to be so stupid to vote for someone when I did not know their experience and ideals. But I DID vote. I voted for my local offices and ordinances cause I had a legitimate opinion on those and wanted some to win.

    Does me not voting for president make me terrible. I don't think so. Why should I be forced to vote between a pile of shit filled with corn and a pile of shit filled with nuts. But I do believe that it is irresponsible for someone to not have enough of an opinion to vote on at least some of his local elections. Those are the votes that will most directly affect your life. To not vote is stupid and it is our greatest right as Americans.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #86
  • D dab7291993 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    Shit gets real on here, huh? lol