Skip to content

Travel Channel

The Browns Board
46 18 2.4k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #41

    All I am saying is I don't know how many people outside of Browns fans found it compelling TV.

    I watched it and will watch next week......I just don't know if people KC or Chicago will find it all that interesting.

    Just saying....

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    It was certainly better than Cleveland 95 a football life which was disappointing and gobbled belicheck's weiner.

    Which was the point of the show as I understand it. To show that Belicheck, despite what the media thought, was building a winning organization and he had quite a strong coaching and scouting staff as evidenced by how many of the people working for him went on to other NFL jobs. The tough part for me in watching that was the fact that the Baltimore super bowl team was the team that got started in Cleveland and was built by Belicheck and his staff and we as Browns fans should've been able to see the end result.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @mark-o said:

    Which was the point of the show as I understand it. To show that Belicheck, despite what the media thought, was building a winning organization and he had quite a strong coaching and scouting staff as evidenced by how many of the people working for him went on to other NFL jobs. The tough part for me in watching that was the fact that the Baltimore super bowl team was the team that got started in Cleveland and was built by Belicheck and his staff and we as Browns fans should've been able to see the end result.

    Yeah I think most of us would like to take a piss on Art's grave. Gotta let the hate go sometime I guess..... Piece of shit

  • All I am saying is I don't know how many people outside of Browns fans found it compelling TV.

    I watched it and will watch next week......I just don't know if people KC or Chicago will find it all that interesting.

    Just saying....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @ballpeen said:

    All I am saying is I don't know how many people outside of Browns fans found it compelling TV.

    I watched it and will watch next week......I just don't know if people KC or Chicago will find it all that interesting.

    Just saying....

    And if the series were about the KC or Chicago team that would not be that compelling to a Browns fan.

    I guess I took it for just what it was: an inside look into an NFL team, and a few players lives.

    I mean this wasn't the Housewives of Cleveland or NFL wives....which shows are all phony dramatics.

    It was just a real slice of life. The only dramatics happen on the field and showing that was not the purpose of this program.

    I guess that is the problem with reality programs....in truth, real reality is fairly dull.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #44

    I watched it last night and enjoyed it. It showed some cool behind the scenes stuff and I also though agree with Ballpean, if this was a show about the Chicago Bears, I doubt I would even bother watching but since it was the Browns, I thought it was fantastic.

  • I watched it last night and enjoyed it. It showed some cool behind the scenes stuff and I also though agree with Ballpean, if this was a show about the Chicago Bears, I doubt I would even bother watching but since it was the Browns, I thought it was fantastic.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @mark-o said:

    I watched it last night and enjoyed it. It showed some cool behind the scenes stuff and I also though agree with Ballpean, if this was a show about the Chicago Bears, I doubt I would even bother watching but since it was the Browns, I thought it was fantastic.

    I'd watch the Browns in a shit shoveling contest and find it interesting.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #46

    this might have been the best move from someone not employed by the browns in recent history. mrs. haslam put her mark on cleveland without even being in state. this is genious.

    i think every player sees it, knows they are on a big stage nationally, and are stepping up to the camera and saying, "yeah, what?!"

    i'm gonna be three drinks in but am anticipating this week's show. even though it is taped during the week of our loss to dallas.

    fuck dem cowboys. shoulda beat them, the eagles, cincy etc. etc.