Skip to content

Michael Lombardi

The Browns Board
26 16 2.1k
  • I am really hoping this rumor is complete bullshit..

    @gips said:

    I am really hoping this rumor is complete bullshit..

    Me too

    If they want to replce Heckert, then get someone BETTER. Not a guy that hasn't had a gm job in years

  • @gips said:

    I am really hoping this rumor is complete bullshit..

    Me too

    If they want to replce Heckert, then get someone BETTER. Not a guy that hasn't had a gm job in years

    @browns149 said:

    Me too

    If they want to replce Heckert, then get someone BETTER. Not a guy that hasn't had a gm job in years

    Not only that, but was terrible at that job when he had it.

  • @browns149 said:

    Me too

    If they want to replce Heckert, then get someone BETTER. Not a guy that hasn't had a gm job in years

    Not only that, but was terrible at that job when he had it.

    @runyon27 said:

    Not only that, but was terrible at that job when he had it.

    Exactlly. I would wager, if LOmbardi was all that, Belichick would have snatched him up YEARS...............AGO...............

  • If you don't agree with this POSSIBLE hire let the Browns know. Call them or voice you

    opinion on [email protected]

  • Mike Lombardi is a back stabbing tool. If Haslam hires this prick Im completely done supporting this franchise..Call Me a fair weather fan if you want to,but I cannot accept garbage especially for a douche that uses a Magic box to grade and evaluate talent. This guy is a bum and not just a bum but a scheming prick on top..If they infact hire this asshole. Then football in Cleveland is dead. Pack up the moving trucks and take the fucker away...Ive watched enough bad football.

    @nickers said:

    Mike Lombardi is a back stabbing tool. If Haslam hires this prick Im completely done supporting this franchise..Call Me a fair weather fan if you want to,but I cannot accept garbage especially for a douche that uses a Magic box to grade and evaluate talent. This guy is a bum and not just a bum but a scheming prick on top..If they infact hire this asshole. Then football in Cleveland is dead. Pack up the moving trucks and take the fucker away...Ive watched enough bad football.

    That's a bit much, I guess the gunshots in EC have you on edge.
  • The GM's job is to load the team with talent...right? Look at all of the young talent Heckert has been able to bring in. If Haslam gets rid of him, I will be less optimistic about having a new owner. Lombardi's TV knowledge just doesn't translate into anything to look forward to except probably dismantling a great building process that we are all finally excited about.

    IMO Heckert stays and continues to build on what he started. If Haslam and Banner want to bring in some new FO guys and scouts to help that's fine, and if they want to suggest going after a big-name FA, fine. What we don't need is some big EGO coming in here and tearing apart what we have started. Overall, I hate this idea and hope it is only a rumor.