Skip to content

Do You Guys Have Your Eyes On Any Free Agents?

The Browns Board
27 12 1.4k
  • @mdmusch said:

    I really want Te'o in the sense that he seems to love football and he brings intensity. Even though he probably won't blow anyone away with elite agility or speed, he will work to get better. And the guy is large and intimidating at 6-2, 255.

    I think they said the same things about Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher. We win a few more games we're drafting middle of the pack- and the super studs are all going to be off the board.

    @hoorta said:

    I think they said the same things about Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher. We win a few more games we're drafting middle of the pack- and the super studs are all going to be off the board.

    It just brings new positions in to play. I suppose we will win a few more and possibly end up about 12th in the draft. We can still find a player who is a top player and will fill a hole.

  • @hoorta said:

    I think they said the same things about Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher. We win a few more games we're drafting middle of the pack- and the super studs are all going to be off the board.

    It just brings new positions in to play. I suppose we will win a few more and possibly end up about 12th in the draft. We can still find a player who is a top player and will fill a hole.

    @ballpeen said:

    It just brings new positions in to play. I suppose we will win a few more and possibly end up about 12th in the draft. We can still find a player who is a top player and will fill a hole.

    Absolutely. They may miss out on the likes of Jones/Milliner/Teo/Moore/Werner,.....but, the following are projected in the next 10:

    Barkevious Mingo LSU LB

    Sam Montgomery LSU DE

    CJ Mosley Alabama LB

    Jonathan Banks CB Miss. St.Absolutely. If the Browns are out of the Top 10 they may miss out on Jones/Teo/Milliner or even Damontre Moore and Bjoern

    Maybe even Alex Okafor DE Texas or Eric Reid FS LSU who are projected from like 20-25.

  • I'd take Eric Reid at 12.

  • I think this is a prime year to trade down 8-10 slots to about 20 or so and gain a 2nd round pick.

    JMO.

  • I think this is a prime year to trade down 8-10 slots to about 20 or so and gain a 2nd round pick.

    JMO.

    @ballpeen said:

    I think this is a prime year to trade down 8-10 slots to about 20 or so and gain a 2nd round pick.

    JMO.

    Unless one of the prime guys is there when we pick, I agree. Right now the Browns are a top ten pick & we'll see how they end up, but that's a way down the road.

    Mike

  • @ballpeen said:

    I think this is a prime year to trade down 8-10 slots to about 20 or so and gain a 2nd round pick.

    JMO.

    Unless one of the prime guys is there when we pick, I agree. Right now the Browns are a top ten pick & we'll see how they end up, but that's a way down the road.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Unless one of the prime guys is there when we pick, I agree. Right now the Browns are a top ten pick & we'll see how they end up, but that's a way down the road.

    Mike

    I agree, it is all projection at this juncture.

  • @canton-mike said:

    Unless one of the prime guys is there when we pick, I agree. Right now the Browns are a top ten pick & we'll see how they end up, but that's a way down the road.

    Mike

    I agree, it is all projection at this juncture.

    @ballpeen said:

    I agree, it is all projection at this juncture.

    Yea, we will have like 4 months for draft blabber. Maybe the Browns go 8-8 and end up with like the 18th or 20th pick?