Skip to content

Week 15: Redskins @ Browns

The Browns Board
66 20 5.1k
  • @dab7291993 said:

    I hate this shit.

    How can you not jump on a fumble that you had all the opportunity in the world to grab?

    This team is just full of incompetence.

    Obviously you have never played football with a statement like that.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Obviously you have never played football with a statement like that.

    are you fucking serious? this guy is an nfl player and the fumble literally bounced to him and he couldn't get it, he sucks ass.

    sure a football isn't easy to grab but how can you not expect him to make that play. Us browns fans need to stop making excuses for our players and start expecting more.

  • Good game guys. I think coaching adjustments at halftime and bad play by Weeden is what hurt your team. I still feel Weeden can be good, I just think he needs better coaching.

  • Good game guys. I think coaching adjustments at halftime and bad play by Weeden is what hurt your team. I still feel Weeden can be good, I just think he needs better coaching.

    @skinsfan28 said:

    Good game guys. I think coaching adjustments at halftime and bad play by Weeden is what hurt your team. I still feel Weeden can be good, I just think he needs better coaching.

    I agree. Our coaching is aweful and Weeden played bad. I can't wait until we get a real coach.

  • First game Ive watched T-Rich play. Very strong after contact, was impressed by him.

  • Right now I'd trade Weeden AND McCoy for Cousins!

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Obviously you have never played football with a statement like that.

    are you fucking serious? this guy is an nfl player and the fumble literally bounced to him and he couldn't get it, he sucks ass.

    sure a football isn't easy to grab but how can you not expect him to make that play. Us browns fans need to stop making excuses for our players and start expecting more.

    @dab7291993 said:

    are you fucking serious? this guy is an nfl player and the fumble literally bounced to him and he couldn't get it, he sucks ass.

    sure a football isn't easy to grab but how can you not expect him to make that play. Us browns fans need to stop making excuses for our players and start expecting more.

    You prove yourself to be a dumb ass every week.