Buster Skrine
-
Mea Culpa (I'm so dumb I don't even know what that means). So I made a mistake, just like others assuming you meant yesterday's game. Get over it. Glad you're in the holiday spirit. No need to call people names..... asshole.
How could anyone assume I was talking about the game last night when I explicitly stated the adjective, "Dallas?" Once again, a lack of understanding of grammar is the only way you could have misconstrued what I said, and additionally my remarks were in response to your obviously abrasive language. Learn to take what you deal out, big guy. Merry Christmas to you too.
How could anyone assume I was talking about the game last night when I explicitly stated the adjective, "Dallas?" Once again, a lack of understanding of grammar is the only way you could have misconstrued what I said, and additionally my remarks were in response to your obviously abrasive language. Learn to take what you deal out, big guy. Merry Christmas to you too.
Sorry I forgot your (sp?) an English teacher. More than me (or is it I) misconstrued your adjective, maybe it had to do with "Manning" in the same phrase. My complaint was your bullshit attitude about someone making a mistake. I can deal out more than you can handle, I just don't understand why you and others insist on calling people names and making shit up. Show me the abrasive language.
-
I don't care if this guy is second or third string, this guy has no place in the NFL. He single-handedly lost us the Dallas game, and Manning had a hayday with the guy. Outside of the fact that he gets burned every third play, he lacks any physical presence. 5'10, 185? Yeah, I'll see ya at CCC at the beginning of the year...
I don't care if this guy is second or third string, this guy has no place in the NFL. He single-handedly lost us the Dallas game, and Manning had a hayday with the guy. Outside of the fact that he gets burned every third play, he lacks any physical presence. 5'10, 185? Yeah, I'll see ya at CCC at the beginning of the year...
I've been saying this since he stepped on the field. The guy is terrible.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login