Robiskie could be a sleeper in the draft
-
I think the change at qb affected Robiskie's perceived inability to catch more than anything else.
Face it, with as much potential as Terrelle Pryor has, he was throwing some ugly balls that may have been accurate but wobbled worse than a Frye pass.
Might have something to do with it.
-
would love to have Robiskie!
-
would love to have Robiskie!
would love to have Robiskie!
So would I!! I like Joe J, but I will actually be surprised if he can come back...even THIS year. Robiskie (IMHO) could be a very nice replacement.
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login