Skip to content

I Love Uniform Talk

The Browns Board
244 46 16.1k
  • thats funny

    Actually, I really dig standard poodles. I have had 4 over the years. I don't know of many breeds who have the intelligence and the loyalty of the standard. They get a bad rap because of the fufu haircuts many owners insist on. this is my newest, Sir Noble Rocco. He is a male and will tip the scale at eighty pounds when full grown. Here, he is 4 months and a holy terror rocco.jpg

    @slowburn said:

    Actually, I really dig standard poodles. I have had 4 over the years. I don't know of many breeds who have the intelligence and the loyalty of the standard. They get a bad rap because of the fufu haircuts many owners insist on. Here is my newest, Sir Noble Rocco. He is a male and will tip the scale at eighty pounds when full grown. Here, he is 4 months and a holy terror rocco.jpg

    It's a bit creepy looking to me. A bit like a man in a dog suit.

  • @miktoxic said:

    NOW SEE. there is nothing wrong with that. those are 'our' colors. i like the bowns arched on the front above the numbers and the elf on the back. no helmet change. what's so much different from what this mockup is and what they used to wear? i remember white and orange mix. so it's really nothing new, except the sleeve which i also like. the other mockups suck.

    .

    BTW all this glitz and glam with these colors added in photoshop are not going to translate to what you'll see in. real life if they ever adopt these. notice the dark shadows, the midtones and highlights. i guess you'd have to be playing at night. when's the last time we did that?

    Who, like, at all, advocated changing the Cleveland Browns colors? Who? Everything anyone has suggested concerned only three colors. Orange, Brown, and white

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Who, like, at all, advocated changing the Cleveland Browns colors? Who? Everything anyone has suggested concerned only three colors. Orange, Brown, and white

    well maybe nobody but you sure were the gayest.

    dude, just kidding. we are all browns fans. we take shot at each other all the time. if you would have presented your uni changes as the poster above had then we could all have crtiqued each.

    but to bitch and complain that the browns need to do sumthin cuz if not no one would want to play for them is ridiculous.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Who, like, at all, advocated changing the Cleveland Browns colors? Who? Everything anyone has suggested concerned only three colors. Orange, Brown, and white

    well maybe nobody but you sure were the gayest.

    dude, just kidding. we are all browns fans. we take shot at each other all the time. if you would have presented your uni changes as the poster above had then we could all have crtiqued each.

    but to bitch and complain that the browns need to do sumthin cuz if not no one would want to play for them is ridiculous.

    @miktoxic said:

    well maybe nobody but you sure were the gayest.

    dude, just kidding. we are all browns fans. we take shot at each other all the time. if you would have presented your uni changes as the poster above had then we could all have crtiqued each.

    but to bitch and complain that the browns need to do sumthin cuz if not no one would want to play for them is ridiculous.

    I agree...lets shut this thread down,..we can talk about uni's when they get here...

  • I'll smoke to those uniforms... could use a touch more brown though.

    @poeticg said:

    I'll smoke to those uniforms... could use a touch more brown though.

    I'll join you.

    @slowburn said:

    come to the tailgate bash 9/29. we smokem kush, kush peace pipe.

    Puff puff.... pass... 😁 Me love some good kush! 😎