Rumor: Ryan Mallett To The Browns?
-
Yeah unfortunately our new GM also thought Robert Gallery was going to be the next Anthony Munoz. I sure hope Lombardi has learned from his mistakes, or else it's not long until the Browns go 0-16.
We've posted this guys track record drafting- and it's second only to Matt Millen's for sheer stupidity. I almost puked when I heard Banner hired him.
Basically every team in that draft listed Gallery as the best prospect
Basically every team in that draft listed Gallery as the best prospect
Yep
Michael Lombardi of the NFL Network tweeted today that the Patriots have agreed to a contract with offensive lineman Robert Gallery.
ESPNBoston.com has confirmed it's a one-year agreement in principle.
The agreement brings back memories of a news conference with Bill Belichick prior to the 2004 draft. At the news conference, Belichick was asked who he would select if he had the first overall draft choice.
His answer: Gallery.
Read more: http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4719385/robert-gallery-pats-o-line
-
He can, however, get a warning of players that "may" be tested. He also can keep clean urine on file for those players who tend to have problems staying clean.
Don't believe that happens in the NFL? Keep buying your books at the grocery store, then. There's a very real dark side to the NFL, and it rarely sees the light of day. Just enough people get "busted" to keep suspicions down, but cheating the system is a very real thing and every team does it.
Man I hate to bust in on the awesome "argument" over Mallet, but I found this post interesting. If the NFL is so dark and people cover up so much shit, the Browns need a better cover up guy..... I mean an Aderol pill gets our best DB for four games, come on man
Man I hate to bust in on the awesome "argument" over Mallet, but I found this post interesting. If the NFL is so dark and people cover up so much shit, the Browns need a better cover up guy..... I mean an Aderol pill gets our best DB for four games, come on man
Lol! So true
I'd say at least half or the majority use peds, the rest use legal peds.
If you were an NFL player and you can get back on the field faster, and make more money for that reason, you would too. Being injured too long puts your career at risk.
I personally would only use peds that dont shrink my balls or cause balding.
-
Patriots have $48 Mil guaranteed in Brady.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-tom-brady-gets-220631346--nfl.html
Not that I would ever want Mallett ... but he's not really the "heir apprarent" in New England either.
At this point, he is just a guy.
A third round guy.
Zombo
-
Patriots have $48 Mil guaranteed in Brady.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-tom-brady-gets-220631346--nfl.html
Not that I would ever want Mallett ... but he's not really the "heir apprarent" in New England either.
At this point, he is just a guy.
A third round guy.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Patriots have $48 Mil guaranteed in Brady.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-tom-brady-gets-220631346--nfl.html
Not that I would ever want Mallett ... but he's not really the "heir apprarent" in New England either.
At this point, he is just a guy.
A third round guy.
Zombo
Tom Brady still comes off as a douche, but you have to respect the guy with this new restructured contract. Sure he's still getting paid but he took some cuts so the Pats could have flexibility in likely re-signing Welkera and a few good defensive players. That's a guy who cares about the team and winning.
-
Patriots have $48 Mil guaranteed in Brady.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-tom-brady-gets-220631346--nfl.html
Not that I would ever want Mallett ... but he's not really the "heir apprarent" in New England either.
At this point, he is just a guy.
A third round guy.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Patriots have $48 Mil guaranteed in Brady.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-tom-brady-gets-220631346--nfl.html
Not that I would ever want Mallett ... but he's not really the "heir apprarent" in New England either.
At this point, he is just a guy.
A third round guy.
Zombo
Well, to be sure he is their "backup" QB. And by all appearances if Brady were to go down, like he has before, Mallet would be THE guy to take his place. Let him stay in that position as far as I am concerned.
-
Zombo said:
Patriots have $48 Mil guaranteed in Brady.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-tom-brady-gets-220631346--nfl.html
Not that I would ever want Mallett ... but he's not really the "heir apprarent" in New England either.
At this point, he is just a guy.
A third round guy.
Zombo
Tom Brady still comes off as a douche, but you have to respect the guy with this new restructured contract. Sure he's still getting paid but he took some cuts so the Pats could have flexibility in likely re-signing Welkera and a few good defensive players. That's a guy who cares about the team and winning.
Tom Brady still comes off as a douche, but you have to respect the guy with this new restructured contract. Sure he's still getting paid but he took some cuts so the Pats could have flexibility in likely re-signing Welkera and a few good defensive players. That's a guy who cares about the team and winning.
Jesus, I wish I was as big a douche as he is. Good looking guy. Hot, rich, successful wife. Considered one of the greatest sportsmen of all time. Sure fire Hall of Famer. He really doesn't need the extra money.
Please, Buddha, let me be a douchebag on the order of Tom Brady in my next life.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login