Tom Brady
-
Looked like it to me, gipper.
-
I would have thrown the flag and called it 15 yards.
You obviously haven't heard of the Tom Brady Rule. No foul.
-
I'm glad to see a hall of famer like Lewis go out on a high note. Yeah he's our divisional rival, yeah he had some off the field problems, but dude is top five MLB of all time. It's been cool to see him play. He'll be a legendary player when my kids are old enough to care. Brady is a top five of all time too, but he's still got a few good years left in the tank. So, go dirty birds, I guess.
I'm glad to see a hall of famer like Lewis go out on a high note. Yeah he's our divisional rival, yeah he had some off the field problems, but dude is top five MLB of all time. It's been cool to see him play. He'll be a legendary player when my kids are old enough to care. Brady is a top five of all time too, but he's still got a few good years left in the tank. So, go dirty birds, I guess.
I'll be happy to see Randy Moss go out on a high note.... 3 catches, 86 yards, and 1 TD, 49ers 31, Ravens 27
-
yeah brady rammed his legs through reed's sac. GTFO. knowing how dirty the ratbirds are i'd protect myself too with both legs going up towards his jugular.
the defender was flying towards him above him not knowing if he was coming in for a flying elbow etc.
calm the fuck down.
it was not suh play whatsoever.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login