Skip to content

Survey Wednesday 1/23/13

The Browns Board
25 9 1.0k
  • Here is this week's survey. Several of these questions come courtesy of WKNR's show this morning:

    1. Who do you think will win the Super Bowl, 49ers or Ravens?

    2. From who is or will be available who should be the Browns starting QB when next season starts?

    3. Who is your all time favorite Cleveland athlete, in any sport or all sports?

    4. What athletes had the funniest, quirkiest, funkiest, weirdest, most interesting name?

    5. Between 5 deg. weather, the flu, cold, sinusitis, bronchitis, etc. etc. who wouldn't want to get the hell out of here So,if you were taken right now to the major airport nearest you and given a blank check to go anywhere you want for a 10 day/2 week period, where would you go? All expenses paid.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Several of these questions come courtesy of WKNR's show this morning:

    1. Who do you think will win the Super Bowl, 49ers or Ravens?

    Well, I THINK it's going to be the Ratbirds- the NFL is going to give The Little Criminal a Lombardi as a retirement present , just like they did with Bettis a few years back. I hope it's the 49ers- although if they win I won't be able to stand Collin Cowturd giving Collin Kapernic virtual blow jobs until the next season starts.

    2. From who is or will be available who should be the Browns starting QB when next season starts?

    A guy good enough to get the Browns to the playoffs

    3. Who is your all time favorite Cleveland athlete, in any sport or all sports?

    Lou Groza, Bernie Kosar

    4. What athletes had the funniest, quirkiest, funkiest, weirdest, most interesting name?

    Ben Gay, however, if you want to go outside of sports- one of my hospital lab supervisors kept a logbook of unusual names as they came in- and I'm not making any of these up. Admiral Foster, General Grant, Sargent Sargent. Got the whole military right there. Let's not leave the ladies out- Candi Barr, Shade Bush, Perfect Champagne. Now if they had night jobs at Gentlemen's clubs, I didn't bother to check. BTW, Perfect named her kid "Dom Perignon Champagne". Dang, forgot to mention Nighthawk Justice.

    5. Between 5 deg. weather, the flu, cold, sinusitis, bronchitis, etc. etc. who wouldn't want to get the hell out of here So,if you were taken right now to the major airport nearest you and given a blank check to go anywhere you want for a 10 day/2 week period, where would you go? All expenses paid.

    Tahiti

  • Here is this week's survey. Several of these questions come courtesy of WKNR's show this morning:

    1. Who do you think will win the Super Bowl, 49ers or Ravens?

    2. From who is or will be available who should be the Browns starting QB when next season starts?

    3. Who is your all time favorite Cleveland athlete, in any sport or all sports?

    4. What athletes had the funniest, quirkiest, funkiest, weirdest, most interesting name?

    5. Between 5 deg. weather, the flu, cold, sinusitis, bronchitis, etc. etc. who wouldn't want to get the hell out of here So,if you were taken right now to the major airport nearest you and given a blank check to go anywhere you want for a 10 day/2 week period, where would you go? All expenses paid.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Several of these questions come courtesy of WKNR's show this morning:

    1. Who do you think will win the Super Bowl, 49ers or Ravens?

    Ravens

    2. From who is or will be available who should be the Browns starting QB when next season starts?

    Weeden

    3. Who is your all time favorite Cleveland athlete, in any sport or all sports?

    Rocky Colavito

    4. What athletes had the funniest, quirkiest, funkiest, weirdest, most interesting name?

    HeHateMe, Fair Hooker, Jayhawk Owens

    5. Between 5 deg. weather, the flu, cold, sinusitis, bronchitis, etc. etc. who wouldn't want to get the hell out of here So,if you were taken right now to the major airport nearest you and given a blank check to go anywhere you want for a 10 day/2 week period, where would you go? All expenses paid.

    Princeville, Kauai

  • @the-gipper said:

    4f5267cd02f6e.png

    I went to high school with that guy.

    I also worked with Dick Assman when I was in high school:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Assman

  • 1. SF

    2. Weeden

    3. Kai Haaskivi

    4. Mark "the bird" Fidrych

    5. All expenses paid............GOTTA BE VEGAS. In 10 days, I could easily go thru about $10 million

    @browns149 said:

    1. SF

    2. Weeden

    3. Kai Haaskivi

    4. Mark "the bird" Fidrych

    5. All expenses paid............GOTTA BE VEGAS. In 10 days, I could easily go thru about $10 million

    Let's put it this way...by all expenses I assume that this generous donor would only be talking about flight/hotel/food.....not gambling money.

  • asspol.jpgI went to high school with that guy.

    I also worked with Dick Assman when I was in high school:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Assman

    Hey, I am a bit of an assman myself.