Skip to content

Browns Legends

The Browns Board
25 9 1.1k
  • @ballpeen said:

    Maybe because you didn't hear or remember the others, but Nev as well for sure.

    None the less, we are running out of candidates for this ring. The more we add, the less honorable it gets. Since our return Joe Thomas and Phil Dawson are in,,,,,,Cribbs probably, but at the rate we are going Darren Chevrinni might make it.

    I heard Gib Shanley and IMO...he was boring and he stunk.

    @nickers said:

    I heard Gib Shanley and IMO...he was boring and he stunk.

    Cool man.....I think many would disagree, just like some would say Joe Tate was a poor basketball play by play commentator.

  • @nickers said:

    I heard Gib Shanley and IMO...he was boring and he stunk.

    Cool man.....I think many would disagree, just like some would say Joe Tate was a poor basketball play by play commentator.

    @ballpeen said:

    Cool man.....I think many would disagree, just like some would say Joe Tate was a poor basketball play by play commentator.

    I grew up on Gib Shanley and Jim Mueller doing the games on radio for the Browns. I loved Gib...hell I wanted to BE Gib Shanley.

  • If not already mentioned:

    Michael Jackson had a couple decent years at wide out.....tee hee hee

    4a92a99f98a96_75577b.jpg

  • If not already mentioned:

    Michael Jackson had a couple decent years at wide out.....tee hee hee

    4a92a99f98a96_75577b.jpg

    @slowburn said:

    If not already mentioned:

    Michael Jackson had a couple decent years at wide out.....tee hee hee

    4a92a99f98a96_75577b.jpg

    I would take Gerald "ice cube" McNeil over Jackson.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Cool man.....I think many would disagree, just like some would say Joe Tate was a poor basketball play by play commentator.

    I grew up on Gib Shanley and Jim Mueller doing the games on radio for the Browns. I loved Gib...hell I wanted to BE Gib Shanley.

    @mark-o said:

    I grew up on Gib Shanley and Jim Mueller doing the games on radio for the Browns. I loved Gib...hell I wanted to BE Gib Shanley.

    Gib's tagline: Touchdown for the Browns. Can hear it in my head still.

    No one was more caustic than Gib Shanley.