Time To Part Ways With Colt
-
Agreed. I think we need to give our 1st round pick one more full season, especially in an offense that better suits his talents, before we completely give up on him. The only way I would agree with going to other way is if they absolutely fall in love with Smith and he is there for us at 6 or a QB they draft in the 3rd or 4th round absolutely astonishes the coaches in camp. I don't see either of those two possibilities happening though.
He should NEVER have been a 1st round pick... Never, ever, ever, ever...... SMH, 30 years old... SMH...

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login