Skip to content

Raiders Eye Mike Holmgren For Front Office

The Browns Board
22 17 1.4k
  • Interesting.....a thread filled with idiots that busted my chops for hating the holmgren hire. Most of you motherfuckers were sucking his dick as he walked in the door: "we now have a proven football man!"

    Such short memories....I'll save all you chicken little the embarrassment of digging thru you felatiation posts about how holmgren would turn this bus around.

  • Interesting.....a thread filled with idiots that busted my chops for hating the holmgren hire. Most of you motherfuckers were sucking his dick as he walked in the door: "we now have a proven football man!"

    Such short memories....I'll save all you chicken little the embarrassment of digging thru you felatiation posts about how holmgren would turn this bus around.

    @choco said:

    Interesting.....a thread filled with idiots that busted my chops for hating the holmgren hire. Most of you motherfuckers were sucking his dick as he walked in the door: "we now have a proven football man!"

    Such short memories....I'll save all you chicken little the embarrassment of digging thru you felatiation posts about how holmgren would turn this bus around.

    I don't remember anyone sucking his dick, but there is a certain thing called "hope" and there is what we call a "performance review"

    We hoped he could change it around, and now we are pissed that he wasted our time and extended the losing.

    Just for the record, where are you on Haslem, Banner, Lombardi and Chud ... just so you can tell us "I told you so" again, let's get the facts straight up front:

    Zombo