Out Of The Picture
-
Gip change your tampon, i had the two momentarily mixed up and went back and edited my post. I didnt see it to be that confusing. So in case your still unsure spikes did not retire. And i dont think he is worth looking at..
Well, the report was that he was cut by his current team. I had not heard whether or not that was by his request because he intended to retire him, or if the Chargers just wanted to dump him.
And, fair enough, you say even if he were available he wouldn't be worth taking a look at. So be it. I assume the B/L/F team agrees with you? (Banner/Lombardi/Farmer)
And, fair enough, you say even if he were available he wouldn't be worth taking a look at. So be it. I assume the B/L/F team agrees with you? (Banner/Lombardi/Farmer)
I would hope so!
If not, we should seriously start second guessing everything.
-
As reported elsewhere:
QB Matt Moore Miami signed, out of the picture
WR Brian Hartline Miami, signed, out of the picture
S Adrian Wilson, Arizona, released, in the picture
CB Chris Gamble, Carolina, released, in the picture
Does Gamble bring anything more than say Sheldon Brown does at this point?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login