Skip to content

Tom Heckert Charged With Dui

The Browns Board
46 13 1.5k
  • Zombo said:

    The Ballsack side of the State ... I love Mix.

    Drive to Cleveland and join us for the Bungles game.

    There will be strippers, arrests and mass intoxication ... Sounds like your kinda thing.

    Z

    love too. rather fly the 1.5 hrs than drive through miserable jersey and pennsylvania where if you don't have cash to pay your speeding ticket you'll be bunked up with toothless cleetus or joey bag-of-donuts for the weekend.

    and yes that sounds exactly like my cup 'o tea.

    will the brits/scots be in that weekend? cuz do i have some stories for them.

    @miktoxic said:

    love too. rather fly the 1.5 hrs than drive through miserable jersey and pennsylvania where if you don't have cash to pay your speeding ticket you'll be bunked up with toothless cleetus or joey bag-of-donuts for the weekend.

    and yes that sounds exactly like my cup 'o tea.

    will the brits/scots be in that weekend? cuz do i have some stories for them.

    Yes, that'll be the weekend.

    Z

  • Sounds fun once I get done with my divorce and boot thecunt out on her ass.....

  • i know that must suck and sorry choco

    BUT

    THAT WAS FUGGIN HILARIOUS!!

    i gotcha on the drinks my brother.

  • Think I'm going to Bengal game (and also to Kansas City). Love Florida's beaches. Miami is one of the few truly distinctive cities in America (SF, New Orleans). I think the Keys are a gas.

    But what a flock of goofballs running the joint.

  • i know that must suck and sorry choco

    BUT

    THAT WAS FUGGIN HILARIOUS!!

    i gotcha on the drinks my brother.

    @miktoxic said:

    i know that must suck and sorry choco

    BUT

    THAT WAS FUGGIN HILARIOUS!!

    i gotcha on the drinks my brother.

    Cheers bro!

    All she had to do was get her lazy ass off the couch and try to hold down a job. While it kinda sucks, the house is in my name, we've no kids, and I've got records proving I've paid for everything. She ain't getting shit.

    It'll be nice to have my life back and send the leech packing.

  • @miktoxic said:

    i know that must suck and sorry choco

    BUT

    THAT WAS FUGGIN HILARIOUS!!

    i gotcha on the drinks my brother.

    Cheers bro!

    All she had to do was get her lazy ass off the couch and try to hold down a job. While it kinda sucks, the house is in my name, we've no kids, and I've got records proving I've paid for everything. She ain't getting shit.

    It'll be nice to have my life back and send the leech packing.

    @choco said:

    Cheers bro!

    All she had to do was get her lazy ass off the couch and try to hold down a job. While it kinda sucks, the house is in my name, we've no kids, and I've got records proving I've paid for everything. She ain't getting shit.

    It'll be nice to have my life back and send the leech packing.

    although it was many years ago....

    been there, done that.

    just let your mind heal so we can have some fun come bungle weekend.