Richardson & YPC
-
Here is what I think. When the discussion around any player is based around how do we not use him and keep him healthy? Ah, he's fragile.
I don't think anyone here is suggesting he run the ball 40 times per game, and surely every time a play is run, there is risk of injury. I don't see TR being a a player for very long. AP, he is not.
-
Here is what I think. When the discussion around any player is based around how do we not use him and keep him healthy? Ah, he's fragile.
I don't think anyone here is suggesting he run the ball 40 times per game, and surely every time a play is run, there is risk of injury. I don't see TR being a a player for very long. AP, he is not.
Here is what I think. When the discussion around any player is based around how do we not use him and keep him healthy? Ah, he's fragile.
I don't think anyone here is suggesting he run the ball 40 times per game, and surely every time a play is run, there is risk of injury. I don't see TR being a a player for very long. AP, he is not.
Possibly, but he is a player we have, and if we manage him, he can be a very good, if not elite, RB for us for at least 5 years. Who knows, in that time we might see Lewis, or even Maysonnet if he lives up to the hype take over as no.1 back. But if wee get another 5 years of 12 TDs + 1k yards, I don't think too many people will be upset.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login