Golic/Greenberg Two a Day AFCN predictions
-
How can you forget a guy named "Chudzinski" Shrike?
Generally, I type my thoughts out really, really fast and post. Then I read it quickly and promptly re-edit it for several spelling/grammar errors. As I was writing my mind wondered to the question "who the heck is Cleveland's coach again?" The first name that came to mind was Shurmur. Then I thought, nah, they changed that guy I think. So, I didn't feel like doing an internet search and went with my first thought. I reasoned...Shurmur's only been there one year, they have to be giving that guy the customary second chance despite kicking out the entire front office staff when Haslam took over. Lastly, I don't feel there's any reason for me to use my anti-entropic powers to correct that little minor mistake.
Endymion said:
Generally, I type my thoughts out really, really fast and post. Then I read it quickly and promptly re-edit it for several spelling/grammar errors. As I was writing my mind wondered to the question "who the heck is Cleveland's coach again?" The first name that came to mind was Shurmur. Then I thought, nah, they changed that guy I think. So, I didn't feel like doing an internet search and went with my first thought. I reasoned...Shurmur's only been there one year, they have to be giving that guy the customary second chance despite kicking out the entire front office staff when Haslam took over. Lastly, I don't feel there's any reason for me to use my anti-entropic powers to correct that little minor mistake.
Dude ... you said ... "I don't think Mike Lombardi really cares for Shurmur."
Mike Lombardi was hired after Pat Shurmur was fired.
It would be one thing if you said "Pat Shurmur is the coach" ... but you gave an opinion on how our GM feels about a coach he doesn't work with.
You are dismissed.
Expect a homoerotic screen name next time you log on.
Zombo
-
How can you forget a guy named "Chudzinski" Shrike?
Generally, I type my thoughts out really, really fast and post. Then I read it quickly and promptly re-edit it for several spelling/grammar errors. As I was writing my mind wondered to the question "who the heck is Cleveland's coach again?" The first name that came to mind was Shurmur. Then I thought, nah, they changed that guy I think. So, I didn't feel like doing an internet search and went with my first thought. I reasoned...Shurmur's only been there one year, they have to be giving that guy the customary second chance despite kicking out the entire front office staff when Haslam took over. Lastly, I don't feel there's any reason for me to use my anti-entropic powers to correct that little minor mistake.
Generally, I type my thoughts out really, really fast and post. Then I read it quickly and promptly re-edit it for several spelling/grammar errors. As I was writing my mind wondered to the question "who the heck is Cleveland's coach again?" The first name that came to mind was Shurmur. Then I thought, nah, they changed that guy I think. So, I didn't feel like doing an internet search and went with my first thought. I reasoned...Shurmur's only been there one year, they have to be giving that guy the customary second chance despite kicking out the entire front office staff when Haslam took over. Lastly, I don't feel there's any reason for me to use my anti-entropic powers to correct that little minor mistake.
What'd you do, change your screen name? If they were going to change it they should have called you Frank n' Furter because you are stuck in a time warp...at least a year old.
Post note...Endymion is about the best Steeler fan troll we have on here, it just that the character that I name him after from the book where his screen name comes from DOES move in and out of time over numerous millenia. So, give him a bit of a break, he may have time warp jet lag.
-
Generally, I type my thoughts out really, really fast and post. Then I read it quickly and promptly re-edit it for several spelling/grammar errors. As I was writing my mind wondered to the question "who the heck is Cleveland's coach again?" The first name that came to mind was Shurmur. Then I thought, nah, they changed that guy I think. So, I didn't feel like doing an internet search and went with my first thought. I reasoned...Shurmur's only been there one year, they have to be giving that guy the customary second chance despite kicking out the entire front office staff when Haslam took over. Lastly, I don't feel there's any reason for me to use my anti-entropic powers to correct that little minor mistake.
What'd you do, change your screen name? If they were going to change it they should have called you Frank n' Furter because you are stuck in a time warp...at least a year old.
Post note...Endymion is about the best Steeler fan troll we have on here, it just that the character that I name him after from the book where his screen name comes from DOES move in and out of time over numerous millenia. So, give him a bit of a break, he may have time warp jet lag.
What'd you do, change your screen name? If they were going to change it they should have called you Frank n' Furter because you are stuck in a time warp...at least a year old.
Post note...Endymion is about the best Steeler fan troll we have on here, it just that the character that I name him after from the book where his screen name comes from DOES move in and out of time over numerous millenia. So, give him a bit of a break, he may have time warp jet lag that makes him a bit loopy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login