Preseason Game 2
-
Gipper es un hombre gracioso
OK, I don't really speak Spanish. Just used one of those online translators.
Question though: when I asked it to tranlate "Go Browns" it gave me 3 different words for Brown. (one of them actually was so close to "broncos" that I wasn't going to use that. Though Vaya Marrones came up, that actually sounds like "Go Maroons". I used that one anyway.....even though was are not form Pottsville.
Any clue on what the correct translation of "Brown" in Spanish would be? Or should we stick with Marrones?
-
With all the illegal aliens coming better brush up on the spanish.
This is America...learn English..or get the fuck out!
-
In French it would be "Allez Marrons" ...but I don't like the sound of that.
-
In French it would be "Allez Marrons" ...but I don't like the sound of that.
In French it would be "Allez Marrons" ...but I don't like the sound of that.
LOL..I dont know spanish or french...but I can utter a bit of croatian and Italian...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login