Skip to content

Survey Tuesday 8/20/2013

The Browns Board
34 10 727
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

  • 1. Some washed up HB

    2. 2017

    3. Either Phil Dawson beating the Ravens with that weird ass FG or Cribbs beating the Steelers with the kick return TD. Where they reviewed it and saw he stayed in because of the imprint his foot made.

    The season Braylon had like 5 of the top 10 catches of the year 🙂

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @mld-woody said:

    1. Some washed up HB

    2. 2017

    3. Either Phil Dawson beating the Ravens with that weird ass FG or Cribbs beating the Steelers with the kick return TD. Where they reviewed it and saw he stayed in because of the imprint his foot made.

    The season Braylon had like 5 of the top 10 catches of the year 🙂

    Whattsamattayou, you don't have opinions on non football subjects?

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #23

    4. I'll work on Mythbusters. Or maybe DBZ, lol, idk

    5. A zero gravity ride in one of those high altitude planes.... make it happen Cedar Point

  • Here is today's survey questions. Give your answer or opinions.

    1. What one single major additional surprise move will the Browns make before the regular season starts?

    2. Weeden has been named the Starting QB for this year. How long will he keep the job?

    (and note: he will need to continue in that positin until 2022 to break Otto Graham's longevity record)

    3. What is the most memorable Browns game for you since their "return" in 1999?

    4. Which TV show in history would you want to be an "additional" character on. By this I mean a heretofore unknown addtitional character. (not "I wanna be the Fonz", but perhaps, I wanna be Richie's kid brother) or the like.

    5. What new attraction would you like to see built at your favorite theme park:..e.g. a ride based on some action movie...or whatever you want.

    Bonus: If you are a fan, as am I, you know that Breaking Bad is coming to an end. What ultimate fate would you want to befall Walter White?

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is today's survey questions. Give your answer or opinions.

    1. What one single major additional surprise move will the Browns make before the regular season starts?

    - We'll sign Josh Cribbs to play Free Safety.

    2. Weeden has been named the Starting QB for this year. How long will he keep the job?

    (and note: he will need to continue in that positin until 2022 to break Otto Graham's longevity record)

    - Weeden helps us win the Superbowl the next two years and then passes the torch to our Rookie in the Wings.

    3. What is the most memorable Browns game for you since their "return" in 1999?

    - Browns losing to Pittsburgh after a three touchdown lead and being drug outside to have my head shaved by childish Steeler Fans.... grrrr.

    4. Which TV show in history would you want to be an "additional" character on. By this I mean a heretofore unknown addtitional character. (not "I wanna be the Fonz", but perhaps, I wanna be Richie's kid brother) or the like.

    - Gilligan's Island

    5. What new attraction would you like to see built at your favorite theme park:..e.g. a ride based on some action movie...or whatever you want.

    A ride where you sit on the outside of a giant football and are "punted" extremely high into the air. Each time is a different result in maneuvers; from spinning or twirling to head over feet flipping or stalling upside down on the decline, ect.

    Bonus: If you are a fan, as am I, you know that Breaking Bad is coming to an end. What ultimate fate would you want to befall Walter White?

    - Walt escapes his brother-in-law and the Law with his family and Jesse to live happily ever after in some tropical paradise... cancer free.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #25

    @the-gipper said:

    I fuckin miss Tony. Whatareyougonnado?

  • Here is today's survey questions. Give your answer or opinions.

    1. What one single major additional surprise move will the Browns make before the regular season starts?

    2. Weeden has been named the Starting QB for this year. How long will he keep the job?

    (and note: he will need to continue in that positin until 2022 to break Otto Graham's longevity record)

    3. What is the most memorable Browns game for you since their "return" in 1999?

    4. Which TV show in history would you want to be an "additional" character on. By this I mean a heretofore unknown addtitional character. (not "I wanna be the Fonz", but perhaps, I wanna be Richie's kid brother) or the like.

    5. What new attraction would you like to see built at your favorite theme park:..e.g. a ride based on some action movie...or whatever you want.

    Bonus: If you are a fan, as am I, you know that Breaking Bad is coming to an end. What ultimate fate would you want to befall Walter White?

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by Canton Mike
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is today's survey questions. Give your answer or opinions.

    1. What one single major additional surprise move will the Browns make before the regular season starts?

    No idea, but I'm guessing it may be Fan related. So I'm thinking "out of the box"...why not? $5.00 beers?...OH YEAH!

    2. Weeden has been named the Starting QB for this year. How long will he keep the job?

    (and note: he will need to continue in that positin until 2022 to break Otto Graham's longevity record)

    Until 1918 or 1919.

    3. What is the most memorable Browns game for you since their "return" in 1999?

    For me it was the Atlanta game in 2002. I was in the 1st row of the Dawg Pound, dove across my nephew & 2 other guys & caught LB Andra Davis' glove when he threw it after the game.

    4. Which TV show in history would you want to be an "additional" character on. By this I mean a heretofore unknown addtitional character. (not "I wanna be the Fonz", but perhaps, I wanna be Richie's kid brother) or the like.

    Duck Dynasty as a completely out of place old fly fisherman amongst all those hook & bobber boys.

    5. What new attraction would you like to see built at your favorite theme park:..e.g. a ride based on some action movie...or whatever you want.

    A bungee jump with a timed release into a high speed water slide.

    Bonus: If you are a fan, as am I, you know that Breaking Bad is coming to an end. What ultimate fate would you want to befall Walter White?

    Don't watch it, so no idea.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    2. Weeden has been named the Starting QB for this year. How long will he keep the job?

    (and note: he will need to continue in that positin until 2022 to break Otto Graham's longevity record)

    Until 1918 or 1919

    Then maybe he can play for the Canton Bulldogs, right Canton Mike? 🙂

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #28

    Browns vs. Falcons 2002

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Lousy Theme song. I guess that was the early 60s. Not sure why they didn't use the Bobby Troup song, covered by the likes of Nat King Cole, Chuck Berry, the Rolling Stones etc.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #31

    1- It would be cool if the FO signed Peyton Hillis to be full-back(as long as his head is on straight), could you imagine a backfield of Hillis and Richardson? 🥷

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Did Hillis get cut already? No thanks. (What's wrong with you?).

    I'm actually excited about Oby at fullback ... He's going to be the new breed ... Bring back fullbacks that can run and catch.

    Z

    --KUDOS to the previous administration for not signing Hollis to a gawd awful feature back contract.

  • 1- It would be cool if the FO signed Peyton Hillis to be full-back(as long as his head is on straight), could you imagine a backfield of Hillis and Richardson? 🥷

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @poeticg said:

    1- It would be cool if the FO signed Peyton Hillis to be full-back(as long as his head is on straight), could you imagine a backfield of Hillis and Richardson? 🥷

    He'll never have his head on straight...NOOO!

  • 2. Weeden has been named the Starting QB for this year. How long will he keep the job?

    (and note: he will need to continue in that positin until 2022 to break Otto Graham's longevity record)

    Until 1918 or 1919

    Then maybe he can play for the Canton Bulldogs, right Canton Mike? 🙂

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @the-gipper said:

    2. Weeden has been named the Starting QB for this year. How long will he keep the job?

    (and note: he will need to continue in that positin until 2022 to break Otto Graham's longevity record)

    Until 1918 or 1919

    Then maybe he can play for the Canton Bulldogs, right Canton Mike? 🙂

    LOL! The shirt I am now wearing is my Canton Bulldogs T that I bought during HOF week a couple years ago! Great timing, Gipper.