Skip to content

The Bell may have Tolled for Bell

The Browns Board
43 11 1.6k
  • Vagitron get that bet figured out yet?

    Are the stillers still going to the Superbowl this year?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @erie-dawg said:

    Vagitron get that bet figured out yet?

    Are the stillers still going to the Superbowl this year?

    Please find somewhere in regard to this season where I said the Steelers were going to the Super Bowl. What I did say is that they'd have a better record than the Browns and will contend for the division and make a strong push for the playoffs. I still stand by those sentiments. Did you figure out that the Browns are still going to have a sub .500 record this season?

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Vagitron get that bet figured out yet?

    Are the stillers still going to the Superbowl this year?

    Please find somewhere in regard to this season where I said the Steelers were going to the Super Bowl. What I did say is that they'd have a better record than the Browns and will contend for the division and make a strong push for the playoffs. I still stand by those sentiments. Did you figure out that the Browns are still going to have a sub .500 record this season?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @vagitron said:

    Please find somewhere in regard to this season where I said the Steelers were going to the Super Bowl. What I did say is that they'd have a better record than the Browns and will contend for the division and make a strong push for the playoffs. I still stand by those sentiments. Did you figure out that the Browns are still going to have a sub .500 record this season?

    Nothing wrong with optimism...yet note: you sound like a desperate Browns fan from the last 10 years.

    Some say this division is down....and I think there is some truth to that. Probably only 1 team gets in the postseason....and the common prediction is that team will be the Bengals (but we all know how unpredictable that team can be).

    With the Pats likely in in the AFCE, and the Broncos in in the West, and I think both the Texans and Colts make it, that leaves one slot open....so I think Ravens/Steelers/Browns will be in competition with the Chiefs and maybe the Chargers.

    (although, on reflection, it is probably a good bet that another AFCN team gets in...because the competition is so week.

    Jets/Bills...no way. Dolphins...may be in the hunt. Jags/Titans...I don't think so. And though I said Chiefs and Chargers could contest for a spot...my heart really isn't in that prediction)

    Even at the top the AFC I think is down: I think the Pats are as weak as they have been in a decade. Its just that they have no competition in that division. The Bengals? Just saying their name as a favorite tells you the conference is down. Texans still haven't become a prime time team. Colts will be as good as A. Luck is...and he is Lucky and good. Broncos...lots of injuries have taken the shine off that shoe.

    Overall, I believe, a weak AFC.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #43

    @mike-h said:

    Hahahaha

    That's how a person responds when they cant think of anything clever,or original to retort with...he's a fucking blow hard dipshit(Vagitron)...Everyone see's it but him.