Skip to content

Smokin Weeden and other answers to yesterdays debacle

The Browns Board
24 16 1.3k
  • I still dont understand how a guy like (Weeden) that hits small clay pidgeons in mid air...,then misses big targets like little and Gordon..LOL

  • @miktoxic said:

    what i saw of the game when the browns played good little was making catches.

    weeden has a great arm but his accuracy sucks. sure if little had the size of andre johnson or a megatron i would expect him to make those 3 feet over his head catches too.

    You know, I don't really think it's his accuracy per se. I think it's his poise and decision-making. Give him enough time and no pressure and I believe Weeden can thread a needle. I think that's what we saw on the sports science show. But, once he's pressured or in a situation where he needs to make a quick decision, he panics and very bad things happen.

    That and man does he ever need to pick up the pace! Just sayin, down by 2 scores and you're lolly-gagging back to the line as if you're trying to find your parked car is no way for an NFL QB to manage the end of the game.

    @hish747 said:

    That and man does he ever need to pick up the pace! Just sayin, down by 2 scores and you're lolly-gagging back to the line as if you're trying to find your parked car is no way for an NFL QB to manage the end of the game.

  • I still dont understand how a guy like (Weeden) that hits small clay pidgeons in mid air...,then misses big targets like little and Gordon..LOL

    @nickers said:

    I still dont understand how a guy like (Weeden) that hits small clay pidgeons in mid air...,then misses big targets like little and Gordon..LOL

    He isn't getting bum rushed by huge guys out for blood when he's throwing at clay pigeons

  • @nickers said:

    I still dont understand how a guy like (Weeden) that hits small clay pidgeons in mid air...,then misses big targets like little and Gordon..LOL

    He isn't getting bum rushed by huge guys out for blood when he's throwing at clay pigeons

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    He isn't getting bum rushed by huge guys out for blood when he's throwing at clay pigeons

    I know that but still..His biggest problem is he has no clue how to read NFL defenses...