Skip to content

TRICH traded to colts

  • Trent was getting us nearly 3.5 yards per rush.. what are we getting now? So many people want to bash him when he did a good job running the ball. He didn't fumble and he ran tough. He missed a few holes but then again he had to make a few of his own as well. It's whatever though now, there is no doubt that he would be helping this team greatly if we would have been playing Hoyer from the start and Gordon wasn't suspended. Some people can't see the forest for the trees. With Cameron emerging and Gordon and Co. getting it done along with Hoyer hitting guys with catchable balls in stride, T-Rich would have done well. I still think that we will be missing him once the snow starts flying..

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out

    @poeticg said:

    Trent was getting us nearly 3.5 yards per rush.. what are we getting now? So many people want to bash him when he did a good job running the ball. He didn't fumble and he ran tough. He missed a few holes but then again he had to make a few of his own as well. It's whatever though now, there is no doubt that he would be helping this team greatly if we would have been playing Hoyer from the start and Gordon wasn't suspended. Some people can't see the forest for the trees. With Cameron emerging and Gordon and Co. getting it done along with Hoyer hitting guys with catchable balls in stride, T-Rich would have done well. I still think that we will be missing him once the snow starts flying..

    We're getting wins without him.

    He was here for 17 games, we got 5 wins from him. He's been gone two games, we have two wins.

    We're winning 100% of games without him on our roster so far.

    Let it go already.

  • B beefjerky wrote on last edited by

    lol biggest blowhard ever but keep doing what you're doing man

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    I think thats what they call in Baltimore a 'Vacant', where they found all the bodies in 'The Wire'.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Someone escaped Deepwood Mental rehabilition center...wonderful...

  • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by

    His videos were much better when he would destroy his stuff in a PCP and Pat Shurmer induced roid rage.

  • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by

    Also, is the sepia-tone an effect, or is his camera that shitty from being tossed around the room?

  • Also, is the sepia-tone an effect, or is his camera that shitty from being tossed around the room?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @legacy-fan said:

    Also, is the sepia-tone an effect, or is his camera that shitty from being tossed around the room?

    It's probably an old super 8 he picked up at a garage sale...

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by

    He had 20 carries for 60 yards yesterday, a normal day at the office for his career. So far in 2013, while healthy, he has 64 carries for 200 yards and a long run of 12 yards. His career YPC is 3.5.

    I really think Jim Brown overrated him, calling him "ordinary."

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    Thanks Banner!!!

  • He had 20 carries for 60 yards yesterday, a normal day at the office for his career. So far in 2013, while healthy, he has 64 carries for 200 yards and a long run of 12 yards. His career YPC is 3.5.

    I really think Jim Brown overrated him, calling him "ordinary."

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @shep said:

    He had 20 carries for 60 yards yesterday, a normal day at the office for his career. So far in 2013, while healthy, he has 64 carries for 200 yards and a long run of 12 yards. His career YPC is 3.5.

    I really think Jim Brown overrated him, calling him "ordinary."

    But PG is waiting for the big turnaround. 🙂

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    We absolutely raped Indy. We cut our losses and got back most of what a desperate FO spent for what will turn out to be the next Shonn Greene.........LOVE IT!!

  • A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by

    Only thing I was worried about when I heard he got traded... is if I coud still get my money back for his jersey. And I did. In full. Hahaha hopefully we use our first on a solid starter on offense.

  • Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by Cbus Brownie

    Do we really need to do this? Let's wish T Rich the best and move on, he's a good guy that embraced Cleveland. I too am feeling better by the day over the trade, I'm not going to keep looking back to his stats and trashing him though, I was/am a big T Rich fan.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    I don't think anyone is bashing him. Just saying we got a good deal for him.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Whats there to watch?...He's less than ordinary...great kid...average runner at best...

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by

    Please. The trade happened like 10 days ago. It's EXTREMELY relevant to Browns' fans, partially because a lot of them were gripping the ledge by their toes over it.

  • The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by

    Quite frankly, I was horrified learning from the Browns Board that we traded Richardson. We were (are) a team with little talent and our 2nd year QB was (and, if he comes back, will still be) struggling heavily. So getting rid of our 1st pick of last year made me fear the worst.

    Having digested the trade and having now seen there's virtually no difference between the Browns with and without TRich, well, I'm ready to congratulate the front office for the move.

  • Please. The trade happened like 10 days ago. It's EXTREMELY relevant to Browns' fans, partially because a lot of them were gripping the ledge by their toes over it.

    Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by

    @shep said:

    Please. The trade happened like 10 days ago. It's EXTREMELY relevant to Browns' fans, partially because a lot of them were gripping the ledge by their toes over it.

    Please? The internet facepalm?

    I'm saying we don't need to analyze his stats every game for justification of the trade. It's obvious it was a good trade unless we shart on the pick.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone

    Don't click on the thread then....Pretty simple. Find a thread you like and participate, and stop trying to be the chat police.

  • Do we really need to do this? Let's wish T Rich the best and move on, he's a good guy that embraced Cleveland. I too am feeling better by the day over the trade, I'm not going to keep looking back to his stats and trashing him though, I was/am a big T Rich fan.

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by

    @cbus-brownie said:

    Do we really need to do this? Let's wish T Rich the best and move on, he's a good guy that embraced Cleveland. I too am feeling better by the day over the trade, I'm not going to keep looking back to his stats and trashing him though, I was/am a big T Rich fan.

    Y?? He didn't think twice about throwin some mudd Cleveland's way!!!