McGahee
-
They picked up McGahee for one reason....blocking. Expect many games of 50-20 pass/run ratio.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
They picked up McGahee for one reason....blocking. Expect many games of 50-20 pass/run ratio.
Could be, but the more I think and read about it the more I wonder.
Maybe the reason we've been calling nearly a 4:1 Pass/Run ratio is because our RB wasn't hitting the (correct) hole?
This would also explain why we gave up on the Run game so easily.
-
Hey man I am sorry I used the word genius ( I was being sarcastic). Moron was more like it.
You still have the same crap running backs in your scenario and another back who has yet to be even drafted.
Yes, thank you for explaining the sarcasm, hadn't picked up on that...
the point is, if the 3rd rounder we get turns out to give us the same production as we've had from Richardson - which, let's be honest, hasn't been all that much - then we're better off. In theory. Of course, it all hinges on having a FO who can draft talented players; have as much confidence in that as you want.
Yes, thank you for explaining the sarcasm, hadn't picked up on that...
More sarcasm I'm guessing....
Could be, but the more I think and read about it the more I wonder.
Maybe the reason we've been calling nearly a 4:1 Pass/Run ratio is because our RB wasn't hitting the (correct) hole?
This would also explain why we gave up on the Run game so easily.
3.5 ypc is reason enough...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login