What being a fan of the Browns gives you that no other team can offer
-
I've been a fan for many DECADES. I don't have hope, I gave up hope long ago. I have faith. No proof of existence of any improvement, but the faith that it will happen before I die.
I've been a fan for many DECADES. I don't have hope, I gave up hope long ago. I have faith. No proof of existence of any improvement, but the faith that it will happen before I die.
Well said....I could hear Charlton Heston's voice when I read it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login