Skip to content

Bring in Tebow!

The Browns Board
22 18 1.2k
  • Shut up.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Shut up.

    Zombo

    +1 x 1000000000!!!!!

    It would not increase revenue in any form or fashion at this point. Additionally the media coverage would just make us an absolute joke. We wont the game today we are far from desperate enough to sign an arena league (if he is lucky) QB

  • Sigh....

    Your opinion of these supposed "other guys" that can't throw is irrelevant. Name them....

    Tebow literally cannot throw a football. Jacksonville doesn't even want him. And even god is sick of having to conduct miracles every game for tebow.

    @choco said:

    Sigh....

    Your opinion of these supposed "other guys" that can't throw is irrelevant. Name them....

    Tebow literally cannot throw a football. Jacksonville doesn't even want him. And even god is sick of having to conduct miracles every game for tebow.

    Everybody can throw the damn ball. Some can throw it farther some can throw it more accurately some... well who the fuck knows? Anyway how many have we brought in over the last 14 years who have started? Now when you have time count up those Super Bowl rings. So it must be something else. I realize some of you guys have the big hard on to attack Tebow.

    But maybe you are right, maybe every one of those guys can throw the ball. SFW?

    I'm just saying there's probably more to it then you being pissed off on some sort of a stupid spiritual angle. I was just searching the net and found a site listing the 50 biggest quarterback bust in history. I couldn't help but notice how many were wearing an orange helmet with a stripe down the middle... I will repeat this as many times as I have to when the team is ready to win no matter who starts at quarterback then call me.

    WSS