Skip to content

Official Browns QB Prospect Discussion!

The Browns Board
992 69 28.1k
  • S Shep wrote on last edited by

    My foreskin liked Foles early in the 2nd round. Sobleski said the same thing.

  • My foreskin liked Foles early in the 2nd round. Sobleski said the same thing.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @shep said:

    My foreskin liked Foles early in the 2nd round. Sobleski said the same thing.

    I really thought hard about making a foreskin joke.

    Damn.

  • @shep said:

    My foreskin liked Foles early in the 2nd round. Sobleski said the same thing.

    I really thought hard about making a foreskin joke.

    Damn.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I really thought hard about making a foreskin joke.

    Damn.

    I did too.

    Z

    -- if it was Sunday night it would be a dandy too

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    Since my mind has already changed MANY times re QBs in the '14 draft, I'm refraining from further speculation until I see WHO is coming out, how they do in bowls, etc, etc. It's just too damned early to really predict anything yet.

    Mike

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    Although it's meaningless, I like a bowl as an indicator of a player's ability to pick up a new scheme, and as such general football intelligence.

  • @shep said:

    My foreskin liked Foles early in the 2nd round. Sobleski said the same thing.

    I really thought hard about making a foreskin joke.

    Damn.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I really thought hard about making a foreskin joke.

    Damn.

    I am circumcized, so I don't have a foreskin.

    (But that does not mean that on occasion my dick doesn't do my thinking for me)

    Note: the above is demonstration why all y'all should leave the pecker jokes to us professionals.

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by

    Wait... most of us are snipped, I bet... but don't we still have foreskin?

    Never mind. I can't imagine where this could lead.

  • H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by

    This conversation has taken a turn.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    Can we get a ruling on the foreskin thing? Do you still have one if you are circumcised?

    Z

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    It's more of a twoskin.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin

    Guys I'm sorry, me included...that if you are circumcised the foreskin is what was removed. So no, there is no foreskin or twoskin lmao if you're circumcised. Great convo.

  • Agreed: It always seems like the lines playing in front of Montana, Rodgers, Brady, and Manning are good. No matter who the actual players are. Get it?

    Like our line was just horrible and poor, plucky Charlie Frye was getting killed by his shitty line. Then Derek Anderson steps in... line suddenly not so shitty.

    Weeden's getting killed and our pricey, highly-drafted line must be overrated. Then Brian Hoyer steps in and the line's just fine.

    Guys, we're never gonna Superstar OL our way to a Super Bowl. Let it go. Reboot yourselves. The Browns could take this exact team and win 10 games with really good QB play. Then they could spend all those draft picks and f/a money to upgrade a few other spots and win 13 games.

    Considering the Chiefs #1 overall pick has really struggled, let me list all their big offseason moves: Alex Smith. I'm done. They got Eric Barry back from injury, too. Okay, now I'm done. They went from 1-15 to 11-4 by adding Alex Smith.

    There. Is. No. Other. Way. The Browns will be relevant if and when they have a top 10-12 quarterback, or one on his way there. Everything else is bullshit.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Moving right along...

    @shep said:

    Weeden's getting killed and our pricey, highly-drafted line must be overrated. Then Brian Hoyer steps in and the line's just fine.

    Guys, we're never gonna Superstar OL our way to a Super Bowl. Let it go. Reboot yourselves. The Browns could take this exact team and win 10 games with really good QB play. Then they could spend all those draft picks and f/a money to upgrade a few other spots and win 13 games.

    If you are right, why isn't Hoyer leading us to victory right now? Oh... that's right.. he got hurt. As did Campbell... As did Wheezy.

    We had really good QB play. It.... Got.... Hurt.... Twice!

    We don't need to "superstar OL" our way to a SB... but it would sure be nice to have an OL that can keep our eventual star QB healthy all the way to one.

    @koalabazooka said:

    I'm gonna miss being able to make fun of Weeden...

    Some teams are bound to try to salvage him as a back up for a few more years, so you can ween yourself off of him.

    @canton-mike said:

    ... I'm refraining from further speculation until I see WHO is coming out, how they do in bowls, etc, etc. It's just too damned early to really predict anything yet.

    Good idea... Will be reviewing and discussing bowl performances though...

  • koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by

    Someone brought up Cyrus K., from Alabama. He would certainly be a boon for the O-line, if CLE drafted him.

  • http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin

    Guys I'm sorry, me included...that if you are circumcised the foreskin is what was removed. So no, there is no foreskin or twoskin lmao if you're circumcised. Great convo.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin

    Guys I'm sorry, me included...that if you are circumcised the foreskin is what was removed. So no, there is no foreskin or twoskin lmao if you're circumcised. Great convo.

    Do NOT click on the link. There is an actual picture. It will frighten you for years.

    Zombo

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin

    Guys I'm sorry, me included...that if you are circumcised the foreskin is what was removed. So no, there is no foreskin or twoskin lmao if you're circumcised. Great convo.

    Do NOT click on the link. There is an actual picture. It will frighten you for years.

    Zombo

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Do NOT click on the link. There is an actual picture. It will frighten you for years.

    For some reason I thought of the movie, "Dune"...

  • Moving right along...

    @shep said:

    Weeden's getting killed and our pricey, highly-drafted line must be overrated. Then Brian Hoyer steps in and the line's just fine.

    Guys, we're never gonna Superstar OL our way to a Super Bowl. Let it go. Reboot yourselves. The Browns could take this exact team and win 10 games with really good QB play. Then they could spend all those draft picks and f/a money to upgrade a few other spots and win 13 games.

    If you are right, why isn't Hoyer leading us to victory right now? Oh... that's right.. he got hurt. As did Campbell... As did Wheezy.

    We had really good QB play. It.... Got.... Hurt.... Twice!

    We don't need to "superstar OL" our way to a SB... but it would sure be nice to have an OL that can keep our eventual star QB healthy all the way to one.

    @koalabazooka said:

    I'm gonna miss being able to make fun of Weeden...

    Some teams are bound to try to salvage him as a back up for a few more years, so you can ween yourself off of him.

    @canton-mike said:

    ... I'm refraining from further speculation until I see WHO is coming out, how they do in bowls, etc, etc. It's just too damned early to really predict anything yet.

    Good idea... Will be reviewing and discussing bowl performances though...

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Moving right along...

    If you are right, why isn't Hoyer leading us to victory right now? Oh... that's right.. he got hurt. As did Campbell... As did Wheezy.

    We had really good QB play. It.... Got.... Hurt.... Twice!

    We don't need to "superstar OL" our way to a SB... but it would sure be nice to have an OL that can keep our eventual star QB healthy all the way to one.

    Some teams are bound to try to salvage him as a back up for a few more years, so you can ween yourself off of him.

    Good idea... Will be reviewing and discussing bowl performances though...

    Hoyer got hurt on a roll out on the sideline, hit by an ILB that I believe was in coverage, but I'm not going to look that up to see if it's true. Hardly the line's fault. You can blame the QB coach for not teaching him how to slide.

    Weeden was never really hurt. It was all a ruse to protect whatever trade value he has.

    Campbell's injuries are legitimately blamed on OL play,

    But we honestly can't superstar our way to the SB. Once again, Denver's patchwork line is one of the best in the NFL at the moment.

    Do we need a better OL? Yes. We could stand to pick up a solid RT, move Schwartz inside and pick up another solid G. But we don't need to invest high picks in that. The highest pick maybe being a second rounder and that's a big maybe.

    Regardless of what we do on the line, we need to address QB first and foreskin.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    Denvers patchwork oline works because of Manning. Manning would love our oline. Knowshon Moreno would absolutely hate our oline. We need a Guard.

  • Zombo said:

    Do NOT click on the link. There is an actual picture. It will frighten you for years.

    For some reason I thought of the movie, "Dune"...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @tour2ma said:

    For some reason I thought of the movie, "Dune"...

    I know that some people having seen my schmekel have gotten down on their knees and prayed to Shai-Hulud

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    So... if the foreskin if removed, doesn't that just

    make the backskin the foreskin, only less of it?

    And how does that determine which qb the Browns

    should draft next year?

    This is all so confusing.

    Next time I have a dr appt, I'll have to get all this answered,

    and I'll report back.

    Though, that may not be to much before the draft...

  • So... if the foreskin if removed, doesn't that just

    make the backskin the foreskin, only less of it?

    And how does that determine which qb the Browns

    should draft next year?

    This is all so confusing.

    Next time I have a dr appt, I'll have to get all this answered,

    and I'll report back.

    Though, that may not be to much before the draft...

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    So... if the foreskin if removed, doesn't that just

    make the backskin the foreskin, only less of it?

    And how does that determine which qb the Browns

    should draft next year?

    This is all so confusing.

    Next time I have a dr appt, I'll have to get all this answered,

    and I'll report back.

    Though, that may not be to much before the draft...

    Interesting. If you're circumcised, and you tuck it between your legs, is that considered a vagina? Lol if you are circumsised you no longer have foreskin. I wonder if Manziel is circumcised???