Skip to content

Week 3 Game Impressions: Browns @ Vikings

The Browns Board
309 42 8.3k
  • The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by

    Now all we need to do is retire #3. After DA and BW I've had enough dumb plays with that jersey.

  • Now we see what Richardson can do, eh?

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Now we see what Richardson can do, eh?

    Not much i hope. Nice guy but I want the Browns to get a good #1 from the Colts.

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO!!!!

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Now we see what Richardson can do, eh?

    Not much i hope. Nice guy but I want the Browns to get a good #1 from the Colts.

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    @usfbrown said:

    Not much i hope. Nice guy but I want the Browns to get a good #1 from the Colts.

    He'll do the same as he did here. Not much. So long Tbitch.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Touchdown T Rich. Good for him.

  • H Hempman wrote on last edited by

    The Vikes were definitely the weakest team talent wise(and as much as I hate to say it, including the Ravens) on defense. You can't let this team score 31 points on you. They were fake punted, fg, blew coverages and went into a lame prevent after destroying the offense the whole 2nd half.

    QB made little difference today. We just found our talent level.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Goal line td. He had 11,just like it for the browns last year. I noticed they went to Bradshaw when they needed yards

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    A win is a win... even only against the Vikes... and remember folks it was only against the Vikes.

    I am elated because I got to see what this O might do with a heady QB rather than a thrower at QB... and I liked what I saw. I hope everyone who fell in love with Wheezy's arm was paying attention.

    horta... love you man, but Hoyer's arm is good enough. He zipped several balls today... It's good enough to compete in this league.

    But the BIG question is, "Is Hoyer the one? The one to take to the mountain top?"

    Actually I still doubt it, but we'll see. The task may now be to find a heady QB with a better arm.

    Also for all you TR lovers... did you happen to notice how early AP fell to the wayside once MN was down to us in the first half. Watch for the same in the Indy game.

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    1 yd. run who cares. This is about the browns. Fuck him. sounds like he didn't want to be here.

  • The Vikes were definitely the weakest team talent wise(and as much as I hate to say it, including the Ravens) on defense. You can't let this team score 31 points on you. They were fake punted, fg, blew coverages and went into a lame prevent after destroying the offense the whole 2nd half.

    QB made little difference today. We just found our talent level.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @hempman said:

    The Vikes were definitely the weakest team talent wise(and as much as I hate to say it, including the Ravens) on defense. You can't let this team score 31 points on you. They were fake punted, fg, blew coverages and went into a lame prevent after destroying the offense the whole 2nd half.

    QB made little difference today. We just found our talent level.

    Thanks for that, buzz Killington, but ill worry about that next week.

  • S Sheepdog wrote on last edited by

    Loved our defense. Mingo is a beast. Skrine actually impressed me for the most part. Better than weeks past. Impressed by Hoyer, two of the picks were his fault and the third one was just a fluke. I didn't notice any passes that were straight dropped, correct me if I am wrong though. Loved the playcalling, the fake punt and the fake field goal.

    What happened to Sheard? I haven't heard anything.

    The only thing that can piss me off now is if the Browns go back to Weeden next week.

  • A win is a win... even only against the Vikes... and remember folks it was only against the Vikes.

    I am elated because I got to see what this O might do with a heady QB rather than a thrower at QB... and I liked what I saw. I hope everyone who fell in love with Wheezy's arm was paying attention.

    horta... love you man, but Hoyer's arm is good enough. He zipped several balls today... It's good enough to compete in this league.

    But the BIG question is, "Is Hoyer the one? The one to take to the mountain top?"

    Actually I still doubt it, but we'll see. The task may now be to find a heady QB with a better arm.

    Also for all you TR lovers... did you happen to notice how early AP fell to the wayside once MN was down to us in the first half. Watch for the same in the Indy game.

    H Hempman wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    A win is a win... even only against the Vikes... and remember folks it was only against the Vikes.

    I am elated because I got to see what this O might do with a heady QB rather than a thrower at QB... and I liked what I saw. I hope everyone who fell in love with Wheezy's arm was paying attention.

    horta... love you man, but Hoyer's arm is good enough. He zipped several balls today... It's good enough to compete in this league.

    But the BIG question is, "Is Hoyer the one? The one to take to the mountain top?"

    Actually I still doubt it, but we'll see. The task may now be to find a heady QB with a better arm.

    Also for all you TR lovers... did you happen to notice how early AP fell to the wayside once MN was down to us in the first half. Watch for the same in the Indy game.

    Hoyer wasn't anything good. He was a one read, checkdown QB with Gordon back. You can't tell me Weeden would not have put up big numbers today. The Vikes will be lucky to win 5 games.

  • A win is a win... even only against the Vikes... and remember folks it was only against the Vikes.

    I am elated because I got to see what this O might do with a heady QB rather than a thrower at QB... and I liked what I saw. I hope everyone who fell in love with Wheezy's arm was paying attention.

    horta... love you man, but Hoyer's arm is good enough. He zipped several balls today... It's good enough to compete in this league.

    But the BIG question is, "Is Hoyer the one? The one to take to the mountain top?"

    Actually I still doubt it, but we'll see. The task may now be to find a heady QB with a better arm.

    Also for all you TR lovers... did you happen to notice how early AP fell to the wayside once MN was down to us in the first half. Watch for the same in the Indy game.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    A win is a win... even only against the Vikes... and remember folks it was only against the Vikes.

    I am elated because I got to see what this O might do with a heady QB rather than a thrower at QB... and I liked what I saw. I hope everyone who fell in love with Wheezy's arm was paying attention.

    horta... love you man, but Hoyer's arm is good enough. He zipped several balls today... It's good enough to compete in this league.

    But the BIG question is, "Is Hoyer the one? The one to take to the mountain top?"

    Actually I still doubt it, but we'll see. The task may now be to find a heady QB with a better arm.

    Also for all you TR lovers... did you happen to notice how early AP fell to the wayside once MN was down to us in the first half. Watch for the same in the Indy game.

    The vikes were a playoff team last season. I'll take the win without the "its only the vikes" admonishment

  • Loved our defense. Mingo is a beast. Skrine actually impressed me for the most part. Better than weeks past. Impressed by Hoyer, two of the picks were his fault and the third one was just a fluke. I didn't notice any passes that were straight dropped, correct me if I am wrong though. Loved the playcalling, the fake punt and the fake field goal.

    What happened to Sheard? I haven't heard anything.

    The only thing that can piss me off now is if the Browns go back to Weeden next week.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @sheepdog said:

    Loved our defense. Mingo is a beast. Skrine actually impressed me for the most part. Better than weeks past. Impressed by Hoyer, two of the picks were his fault and the third one was just a fluke. I didn't notice any passes that were straight dropped, correct me if I am wrong though. Loved the playcalling, the fake punt and the fake field goal.

    What happened to Sheard? I haven't heard anything.

    The only thing that can piss me off now is if the Browns go back to Weeden next week.

    Weeden is done as our starter

  • H Hempman wrote on last edited by Hempman

    The Vikes are not a playoff team this year. Our future QB is in the draft. We all know that hopefully. Weeden imo, is a better QB than Hoyer. He played pretty well against the Ravens. But both are backup first QB's imo.

  • The Vikes are not a playoff team this year. Our future QB is in the draft. We all know that hopefully. Weeden imo, is a better QB than Hoyer. He played pretty well against the Ravens. But both are backup first QB's imo.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @hempman said:

    The Vikes are not a playoff team this year. Our future QB is in the draft. We all know that hopefully. Weeden imo, is a better QB than Hoyer. He played pretty well against the Ravens. But both are backup first QB's imo.

    lol literally

  • @hempman said:

    The Vikes are not a playoff team this year. Our future QB is in the draft. We all know that hopefully. Weeden imo, is a better QB than Hoyer. He played pretty well against the Ravens. But both are backup first QB's imo.

    lol literally

    H Hempman wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    lol literally

    you will learn in coming weeks.

  • @tour2ma said:

    A win is a win... even only against the Vikes... and remember folks it was only against the Vikes.

    I am elated because I got to see what this O might do with a heady QB rather than a thrower at QB... and I liked what I saw. I hope everyone who fell in love with Wheezy's arm was paying attention.

    horta... love you man, but Hoyer's arm is good enough. He zipped several balls today... It's good enough to compete in this league.

    But the BIG question is, "Is Hoyer the one? The one to take to the mountain top?"

    Actually I still doubt it, but we'll see. The task may now be to find a heady QB with a better arm.

    Also for all you TR lovers... did you happen to notice how early AP fell to the wayside once MN was down to us in the first half. Watch for the same in the Indy game.

    Hoyer wasn't anything good. He was a one read, checkdown QB with Gordon back. You can't tell me Weeden would not have put up big numbers today. The Vikes will be lucky to win 5 games.

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    @hempman said:

    Hoyer wasn't anything good. He was a one read, checkdown QB with Gordon back. You can't tell me Weeden would not have put up big numbers today. The Vikes will be lucky to win 5 games.

    get the fuck out of here.

  • @tour2ma said:

    A win is a win... even only against the Vikes... and remember folks it was only against the Vikes.

    I am elated because I got to see what this O might do with a heady QB rather than a thrower at QB... and I liked what I saw. I hope everyone who fell in love with Wheezy's arm was paying attention.

    horta... love you man, but Hoyer's arm is good enough. He zipped several balls today... It's good enough to compete in this league.

    But the BIG question is, "Is Hoyer the one? The one to take to the mountain top?"

    Actually I still doubt it, but we'll see. The task may now be to find a heady QB with a better arm.

    Also for all you TR lovers... did you happen to notice how early AP fell to the wayside once MN was down to us in the first half. Watch for the same in the Indy game.

    Hoyer wasn't anything good. He was a one read, checkdown QB with Gordon back. You can't tell me Weeden would not have put up big numbers today. The Vikes will be lucky to win 5 games.

    BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by

    @hempman said:

    You can't tell me Weeden would not have put up big numbers today.

    Sure I can..................Weeden would not have put up big numbers today.

  • Now we see what Richardson can do, eh?

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Now we see what Richardson can do, eh?

    1Yd TD on 1st carry is good for my fantasy team : D