Game Balls
-
I believe the announcers said it was a groin or just a pulled muscle.Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.
I believe the announcers said it was a groin or just a pulled muscle.
Thanks to you and others for the info on Cundiff....I really wasn't paying attention so much to the number kicking when my buddy pointed it out. Glad it was late or i would have been more nervous than i already was....that was a big point. We couldn't allow Walh a shot at a last second kick.
Lanning was both the punter and placekicker at South Carolina, so it's not like he can't kick. It's not like we can march him out there for a 55 yard shot at a game ender and expect much, but from say 40 in I would think we have the best 2nd kicker in the league. A pretty valuable guy to have.
-
I believe the announcers said it was a groin or just a pulled muscle.
Thanks to you and others for the info on Cundiff....I really wasn't paying attention so much to the number kicking when my buddy pointed it out. Glad it was late or i would have been more nervous than i already was....that was a big point. We couldn't allow Walh a shot at a last second kick.
Lanning was both the punter and placekicker at South Carolina, so it's not like he can't kick. It's not like we can march him out there for a 55 yard shot at a game ender and expect much, but from say 40 in I would think we have the best 2nd kicker in the league. A pretty valuable guy to have.
Thanks to you and others for the info on Cundiff....I really wasn't paying attention so much to the number kicking when my buddy pointed it out. Glad it was late or i would have been more nervous than i already was....that was a big point. We couldn't allow Walh a shot at a last second kick.
Lanning was both the punter and placekicker at South Carolina, so it's not like he can't kick. It's not like we can march him out there for a 55 yard shot at a game ender and expect much, but from say 40 in I would think we have the best 2nd kicker in the league. A pretty valuable guy to have.
He kicked and punted the entire game in pre-season, and didn't miss a thing.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login