Browns - Bengals Game
-
Still can't find that forum but loving the ones I have found. They're so mad.
-
Just finished lurking on a Bengals forum. They have a thread devoted to our board--they've been talking about how trolling other
teams boards is an art form. Randy Poo in particular has been congratulating himself on being one clever mofo when it comes to talking smack
to Browns fans.
Randy, where the fuck are you son? Come and dazzle us with your superior wit and smack before mommy runs your bath this evening.
After all, tomorrow is a school day.
Fuckstick.
Where is this board you speak of???
Where is this board you speak of???
boards.bengals.com
-
will they let me register? You don;t come on my board and talk shit and lose and don't hear about it. Am I wrong?
-
Can't post yet...I picked the Browns as my team so there's no chance in hell i can post.
-
This feels like a first but is it. I don't remember a weekend when the Browns were the sole winner in their division when all 4 teams played?
-
Can't post yet...I picked the Browns as my team so there's no chance in hell i can post.
Can't post yet...I picked the Browns as my team so there's no chance in hell i can post.
I registered over 2 hours ago and haven't got permission to post yet. Dey scared
-
Tried to register with the Bengals board. The mods are too butthurt to accept the registration, thus, I can't post there.
But I can read everything with no problems. The delusions over there are just hilarious. They're clinging to the whole "our secondary was riddled with injuries", only three days after saying "our backup CB's are amazing"
Sack up and move on fellas, looks like we won't be getting a chance to say "I told you so". Cincitucky men have no balls, it's the Cincitucky ladies that carry the nuts.
Tried to register with the Bengals board. The mods are too butthurt to accept the registration, thus, I can't post there.
But I can read everything with no problems. The delusions over there are just hilarious. They're clinging to the whole "our secondary was riddled with injuries", only three days after saying "our backup CB's are amazing"
Sack up and move on fellas, looks like we won't be getting a chance to say "I told you so". Cincitucky men have no balls, it's the Cincitucky ladies that carry the nuts.
Their secondary didn't play on offense....and their offense only scored 6 points.
Normally I would have thought that the Browns would lose this game scoring only 17 points and missing 2 FGs, but our defense just road the Bengals hard and wet.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login