Bernie Bernie Bernie...
-
When I was much younger I confess to driving drunk all the time. Hell, in San Diego I used to drive with a rum and coke in the cup holder (between my knees). Sometimes a 12 pack on the floor of the passenger seat. Being on a Ship and hitting homeport, the first thing we wanted was to get drunk and then get some poontang. Now, If i have one beer, that is the max I will drive. I always try and get a 'duty driver' to take me to a game or whatever if I'm going to be drinking. Luckily, my younger brother is a vegan and doesn't drink much.
-
doing like 85 in my grandma's gremlin with a friend with a 12 of heiny, actually puffing on the weed as i see a trooper sittin in someone's front yard (route 6 west to toledo).
what could i do? i had a coldy which i ditched under my seat and told my friend to do the same. mean while in my rearview i see the trooper whipping a 180 and throwin his lights on.
pulls us over (in a gremlin with am radio), tell him just got outta basic, picking my bro up in toledo for my wedding and show him my license and reg PLUS the military ID, meanwhile calling him by rank (sergeant....3 stripes....gold...c'mon man).
he said dump the open ones, cut down on smokin and watch the speed limit. to which i said (not to his face) THANK YOU LORD JESUS!)
military ID saved me in many a jam until i flipped off the provost marshall on base at fort devens. that and a bull-dyke first sergeant made me not reenlist for a 3rd time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login