You Guys Make Me Nervous...
-
Probably one area that we can all agree on is that football was meant to be played in the elements! I've never been a fan of football in domes...that beautiful field you guys have is going to look amazing under the lights on thursday.
Probably one area that we can all agree on is that football was meant to be played in the elements! I've never been a fan of football in domes...that beautiful field you guys have is going to look amazing under the lights on thursday.
Agreed. I have to add a comment regarding a HUGE positive for Buffalo........the Anchor Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing quite like the "original" of anything & a trip to Buffalo is not complete without wings at the Anchor Bar.
Just had to throw that out there.
That being said, I'm hoping for a Browns' win & NO injuries for either Team.
Mike
-
Probably one area that we can all agree on is that football was meant to be played in the elements! I've never been a fan of football in domes...that beautiful field you guys have is going to look amazing under the lights on thursday.
Agreed. I have to add a comment regarding a HUGE positive for Buffalo........the Anchor Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing quite like the "original" of anything & a trip to Buffalo is not complete without wings at the Anchor Bar.
Just had to throw that out there.
That being said, I'm hoping for a Browns' win & NO injuries for either Team.
Mike
Agreed. I have to add a comment regarding a HUGE positive for Buffalo........the Anchor Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing quite like the "original" of anything & a trip to Buffalo is not complete without wings at the Anchor Bar.
Just had to throw that out there.
That being said, I'm hoping for a Browns' win & NO injuries for either Team.
Mike
Sorry many their wings are not good and over priced.
-
Hey guys...
hard fought game tonight...both teams have earned a few days off after this one!
Just too much for us to overcome with the injuries...here's to hoping EJ and Hoyer aren't as bad as they looked.
Best of luck the rest of the season
Z
-
GG Zeppen. I hope injuries aren't that bad. GO Bills nad browns!
-
Hey guys...
hard fought game tonight...both teams have earned a few days off after this one!
Just too much for us to overcome with the injuries...here's to hoping EJ and Hoyer aren't as bad as they looked.
Best of luck the rest of the season
Z
Hey guys...
hard fought game tonight...both teams have earned a few days off after this one!
Just too much for us to overcome with the injuries...here's to hoping EJ and Hoyer aren't as bad as they looked.
Best of luck the rest of the season
Z
Hope EJ comes back strong, he's my fantasy starter.
Just not this week...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login