Skip to content

Public Thanks to Mik

The Browns Board
24 15 980
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I haven't seen any word of this anywhere else, but I wanted to give my personal public thanks to Miktoxic for the gift of the Browns Board T-Shirts that he supplied to those who attended the Tailgate Party on Sunday. You had your choice of Brown or Orange ( I chose Brown) and it said "Browns Board" on the front and on the back had the whole list of everyone's screen name on this Board.

    So, peace, love, and understanding to Mik, and Muchos Gracias, or Merci Beaucoups if you prefer.

    The Gipper

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by
    #2

    That's very cool!!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    There might be photos of the Tailgate on Facebook. Not sure if you can see the shirts.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #4

    The T-shirts were great and we are all wearingbthem Thursday because they are lucky too!

    Z

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Sweet.......Any extras you want to sell Mik? If so, I'll take a 3x.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Hey Mik, I didn't go to tailgate, but that was a nice thing to do bro.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #7

    hell, i figured i saved about $2500 from travel to drinking, and gave something back at the same time!

  • I haven't seen any word of this anywhere else, but I wanted to give my personal public thanks to Miktoxic for the gift of the Browns Board T-Shirts that he supplied to those who attended the Tailgate Party on Sunday. You had your choice of Brown or Orange ( I chose Brown) and it said "Browns Board" on the front and on the back had the whole list of everyone's screen name on this Board.

    So, peace, love, and understanding to Mik, and Muchos Gracias, or Merci Beaucoups if you prefer.

    The Gipper

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @the-gipper said:

    I haven't seen any word of this anywhere else, but I wanted to give my personal public thanks to Miktoxic for the gift of the Browns Board T-Shirts that he supplied to those who attended the Tailgate Party on Sunday. You had your choice of Brown or Orange ( I chose Brown) and it said "Browns Board" on the front and on the back had the whole list of everyone's screen name on this Board.

    So, peace, love, and understanding to Mik, and Muchos Gracias, or Merci Beaucoups if you prefer.

    The Gipper

    Indeed man.....sorry I didn't get to meet Mik. I have Orange which I like. I like it in a big way.

    Mik.....make it a point to get to a game....just like Shep....I'd like to meet you. I finally got to meet Vapor.....turns out we are only 2 years apart in age, though I look a lot better 😉

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #9

    well between me trying to get this hobby of mine a little more off the ground and my girl just starting her 4th job in 6 months it's tough for us to get back to ohio, especially since my boy (an 80 lb. pitbull) doesn't do well with others.

    but by next year's tailgate party i'll have to figure it out cuz not only do i have to see my daughter and my grandkids, i, like you would love to meet face to face with you all we bullshit with each other it seems everyday.

    try washing the shirts out before thursday nights game cuz i can imagine what they smell like now.

    HA!

    thanks for the comments. glad i could do something for 'the club' w/o actually being there.

  • Booty LoafB Booty Loaf wrote on last edited by
    #10

    cool! now you guys can show your pets all your internet friends!

  • cool! now you guys can show your pets all your internet friends!

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @booty-loaf said:

    cool! now you guys can show your pets all your internet friends!

    i'll show you my bar.

  • ErnieCamacho84E ErnieCamacho84 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Hey Mik, do you ever go anywhere to watch the games? I'm in NYC, found a decent spot on 2nd ave to watch the games these past few weeks. Come down sometime, we'll get stoned as piss at half time.

  • Hey Mik, do you ever go anywhere to watch the games? I'm in NYC, found a decent spot on 2nd ave to watch the games these past few weeks. Come down sometime, we'll get stoned as piss at half time.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @erniecamacho84 said:

    Hey Mik, do you ever go anywhere to watch the games? I'm in NYC, found a decent spot on 2nd ave to watch the games these past few weeks. Come down sometime, we'll get stoned as piss at half time.

    HA! that's cool.

    where on 2nd? (i used to live between second and 1st on 50th. i think there was runyons back then).

    been down there since then and everything has changed.

  • ErnieCamacho84E ErnieCamacho84 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Place called Manny's, between 92nd and 93rd. On Sundays the whole second level is a Browns bar. 100 or so screaming Cleveland fans. Two weeks ago the place went absolutely batshit when Cameron caught that late 4th quarter TD to go up on the Vikes. It's pretty damn fun.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    might show up for the next sunday game.

    lions vs. browns.

    hope they make some decent bloody marys!!

  • D dapz wrote on last edited by
    #16

    any chance I can order one of those to MD?

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by VaporTrail
    #17

    The shirts are awesome, I snagged a brown one, taught a lab course in it the other day. Gave my students a bonus question on their quiz: Who dey think done beat the Bengals on Sunday? Pretty sure they all got it right.

    Also, can confirm that ballpeen is a good looking dude.

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #18

    A little late for the party but just wanted to tell mik thats a stand up gesture that you did.

    I will pour 2 fingers of whiskey and have a toast to you Mik!

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Good on ya, mik...

  • Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I don't post much, but I try to make a few tailgates a year. I was kinda pleasantly surprised that I was on it. Thanks man, nice gesture....