Bills' forum prediction thread
-
6-3 Browns?
God no....
That was the worst NFL game in history.
What was DA that game? 2 for 16 or something?
-
The shit talk has begun over there.
-
The shit talk has begun over there.
The shit talk has begun over there.
being as i have nothing better to do before i leave for the game, i actually went to their message board and its amazing how dumb some people are. if you dont know anything about the opposing team dont try to act like you do. i dont know the bills inside and out so i try and stay away from blindly analyzing them.
-
I've taken to reading other teams forums when I'm bored. I've never registered and been an asshole. I think kids or mildly Retarded adults do that.
-
Fired up crowd and team. Close and exciting game with the Browns winning 24-17
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login