Skip to content

Browns are going all brown tonight!

The Browns Board
29 15 1.2k
  • Well... the all-browns are undefeated...

    1 - 0 baybee....

    @tour2ma said:

    Well... the all-browns are undefeated...

    1 - 0 baybee....

    Well, yeah- we won. That all Brown look is horrendous. put a stripe on the pants, put the Elf on the pants- all brown pants look like shit- literally.

  • All brown just looks awful.

  • Luvs me some choco-uni's...

    @tour2ma said:

    Luvs me some choco-uni's...

    they hid taylors and rubins depends' leakage quite well i thought.

    i think they (^) finally shit their pants tonite when they realized that they might be a top 5 DL stuffing the run on a regular basis. CJ who muthafucka?

    nigels!!

    sorry just woke up!

    woo hoo!!

    coffee time (if ya know what i mean!).

  • @tour2ma said:

    Well... the all-browns are undefeated...

    1 - 0 baybee....

    Well, yeah- we won. That all Brown look is horrendous. put a stripe on the pants, put the Elf on the pants- all brown pants look like shit- literally.

    @hoorta said:

    Well, yeah- we won. That all Brown look is horrendous. put a stripe on the pants, put the Elf on the pants- all brown pants look like shit- literally.

    Gay. Don't criticize the uniform homo we won.

  • Agree hate the brown pants, but we won.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Well... the all-browns are undefeated...

    1 - 0 baybee....

    Well, yeah- we won. That all Brown look is horrendous. put a stripe on the pants, put the Elf on the pants- all brown pants look like shit- literally.

    @hoorta said:

    Well, yeah- we won. That all Brown look is horrendous. put a stripe on the pants, put the Elf on the pants- all brown pants look like shit- literally.

    Yes, it does. I agree that if they use them again they need a stripe. Otherwise they look like dance leotards. And only Retards wear leotards.

    It is hopefully just a one time thing in honor of Jim Brown.

  • I like the all-brown. It's the uni I use when I play Madden (not that anybody cares).

    I think it looks more intimidating, especially at home...

  • I like the all-brown. It's the uni I use when I play Madden (not that anybody cares).

    I think it looks more intimidating, especially at home...

    @thenew23 said:

    I like the all-brown. It's the uni I use when I play Madden (not that anybody cares).

    I think it looks more intimidating, especially at home...

    Ah....No.

  • @hoorta said:

    Well, yeah- we won. That all Brown look is horrendous. put a stripe on the pants, put the Elf on the pants- all brown pants look like shit- literally.

    Yes, it does. I agree that if they use them again they need a stripe. Otherwise they look like dance leotards. And only Retards wear leotards.

    It is hopefully just a one time thing in honor of Jim Brown.

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes, it does. I agree that if they use them again they need a stripe. Otherwise they look like dance leotards. And only Retards wear leotards.

    It is hopefully just a one time thing in honor of Jim Brown.

    ^ Si