Hines Ward
-
arguably the best player in the NFL, pound for pound
Hines Ward weighs 205 lbs.
In comparison:
Randy Moss weighs 210 lbs.
Darren Sproles weighs 181 lbs.
Chris Johnson weighs 200 lbs.
Brian Westbrook weighs 203 lbs.
Eddie Royal weighs 182 lbs.
DeSean Jackson weighs 175 lbs.
DeAngelo Williams weighs 217 lbs.
I guarantee if you measure each of these guys (plus hundreds I didn't feel like looking up) pound for pound, they are WAY better players than Hines.
Piss-poor thread, John.
mz. said:
Hines Ward weighs 205 lbs.In comparison:
Randy Moss weighs 210 lbs.
Darren Sproles weighs 181 lbs.
Chris Johnson weighs 200 lbs.
Brian Westbrook weighs 203 lbs.
Eddie Royal weighs 182 lbs.
DeSean Jackson weighs 175 lbs.
DeAngelo Williams weighs 217 lbs.
I guarantee if you measure each of these guys (plus hundreds I didn't feel like looking up) pound for pound, they are WAY better players than Hines.
Piss-poor thread, John.
Eddie Royal, DeSean Jackson? Sproles? LOL...... refrain from posting this kind of sh.it because you lose all credibility. As a matter of fact take all the rookies off that list. Hines Ward is one of the most COMPLETE players in the NFL and is making a strong bid for the hall of fame. You say piss poor thread, this is a absolutely hilarious and honestly disturbing response. Is your mind that clouded by your Steeler hatred?
-
Zombo said:
A few more that are better "pound for pound":
Drew Brees 209
Adrian Peterson 217
Ed Reed 200
Champ Bailey 192
Zombo
Nobody seems to be able to read or understand plain English. I said 'pound for pound' and 'heart tissue for heart tissue'.
How convenient to parse and compartmentalize.
Ward is potential HOF material.
-
Growth Hormone.
Why are people from the Retard house allowed to use the internet?
Why are people from the Retard house allowed to use the internet?
Strike a nerve, did I?
In all seriousness, I do like him as a player. I'm not really much on the blindside cheap shots he takes, and that isn't because he plays for pissburgh. I don't like seeing any player take advantage of those kinds of situations.
Good, hard hits, like Ray Lewis put in Winslow this year is good football. I'll 'oohhh and ahhhh' those all day.
Blindsiding a guy and breaking his jaw...not so much.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login