Skip to content

The Browns should try to win NOW

The Browns Board
26 15 1.1k
  • i think koala bear guy is an aussie so getting weedened might be harder for him than most of us.

    koala the thing your are forgetting with your fretful estimation of who picks before us for a QB is not on point. you do understand the amount of picks we have as ammunition to move up in the draft?

    the real question is should we blow 3 picks to move up 3 slots?

    BTW both boyd and bridgewater looked like shit this past week.

    koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @miktoxic said:

    i think koala bear guy is an aussie so getting weedened might be harder for him than most of us.

    koala the thing your are forgetting with your fretful estimation of who picks before us for a QB is not on point. you do understand the amount of picks we have as ammunition to move up in the draft?

    the real question is should we blow 3 picks to move up 3 slots?

    BTW both boyd and bridgewater looked like shit this past week.

    Fun fact: koalas aren't bears.

    Anyway, I don't want CLE to trade up like WAS did. It's too much of a dice roll. There's always Manziel and Carr to fall back on in the late 1st/mid 2nd.

  • JibzJ Jibz wrote on last edited by
    #22

    So sick of next year...next year...each year we start thinking those words earlier in the season.... Hoyer gave me the feeling I felt when I watched the Browns when Sipe or Bernie was the QB.

    I cant believe there isn't a QB on someones team that isn't better the Weeden that we can get....

  • So sick of next year...next year...each year we start thinking those words earlier in the season.... Hoyer gave me the feeling I felt when I watched the Browns when Sipe or Bernie was the QB.

    I cant believe there isn't a QB on someones team that isn't better the Weeden that we can get....

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @jibz said:

    So sick of next year...next year...each year we start thinking those words earlier in the season.... Hoyer gave me the feeling I felt when I watched the Browns when Sipe or Bernie was the QB.

    I cant believe there isn't a QB on someones team that isn't better the Weeden that we can get....

    If 17\42 and a stupid int don't get you benched, I don't know what will. Chud- don't lose credibility with us fans- call that one horrendous performance by Weeds, and say you're going in another direction.

  • i think koala bear guy is an aussie so getting weedened might be harder for him than most of us.

    koala the thing your are forgetting with your fretful estimation of who picks before us for a QB is not on point. you do understand the amount of picks we have as ammunition to move up in the draft?

    the real question is should we blow 3 picks to move up 3 slots?

    BTW both boyd and bridgewater looked like shit this past week.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @miktoxic said:

    the real question is should we blow 3 picks to move up 3 slots?

    No, it is way too risky. Besides, we have holes we need to fill besides the eternal QB position. Our defense still can't cover TEs or RBs, and has looked like swiss cheese since the Cincy win. We need upgrades on the O-line as well.

    We've tried the "trade up" route and that hasn't worked. Yes,it's a new regime, but I wouldn't pull the trigger on dealing away picks for the next so-called "can't miss" college prospect.

  • So sick of next year...next year...each year we start thinking those words earlier in the season.... Hoyer gave me the feeling I felt when I watched the Browns when Sipe or Bernie was the QB.

    I cant believe there isn't a QB on someones team that isn't better the Weeden that we can get....

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #25

    @jibz said:

    So sick of next year...next year...each year we start thinking those words earlier in the season.... Hoyer gave me the feeling I felt when I watched the Browns when Sipe or Bernie was the QB.

    I cant believe there isn't a QB on someones team that isn't better the Weeden that we can get....

    trade a first rounder and a player fpr ryan mallet RIGHT Fing NOW!!

  • C cuwoohio wrote on last edited by
    #26

    It has to b painfully obvious that the FO is sticking to their "do it the right way" philosophy and this year is toast. They're looking for a huge draft in 2014 including a franchise QB. I don't think they anticipated a 3-13 season, but that could happen. It makes it difficult to drive up to the games knowing there will be so many jerseys from other teams there and almost 0% chance to win, but I will only because I have to believe they know what they're doing, and the other lifers are fun to be around. (Although I might leave early and head to the Winking Lizard in Independence)