Skip to content

Mallet

The Browns Board
82 24 3.7k
  • @gftchris said:

    Lions, maybe, Bradford's recovery dependent. Eagles if they have a bad season will surely have some interest in at least Mariota.

    You mean the Rams correct? I'm pretty sure the Lions are set with Stafford. Unless he had a catastrophic injury that hasn't been reported.

    @taco918 said:

    You mean the Rams correct? I'm pretty sure the Lions are set with Stafford. Unless he had a catastrophic injury that hasn't been reported.

    Yes, Rams, sorry.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Believe me, I'm more than okay with calling you a bitch to your face.

    I'm all about posting sensible posts. Proposing that we trade for Thug Cowboy Ryan Mallet is not sensible. He had a limited grasp of his playbook in college and Gruden took him to task on his program for not knowing basic aspects of his offensive system.

    Sounds like Brandon Weeden to me. Minus the fact that Weeden is actually a well spoken and generally likable professional.

    Again it was for discussion and didn't deserve shit from you or anyone else. You had no reason or right to call me a bitch or anything else for that matter. I am pretty sure that not everyone things all your posts are sensible either.

    @jcam222 said:

    Again it was for discussion and didn't deserve shit from you or anyone else. You had no reason or right to call me a bitch or anything else for that matter. I am pretty sure that not everyone things all your posts are sensible either.

    The discussion was dumb.

    We didn't deserve to lose yesterday, but we still lost.

    You don't always get what you think you deserve.