Skip to content

Resolution to Redskins dilemma

The Browns Board
26 13 1.2k
  • Rednecks-Logo.JPG

    Change it to the Washington rednecks. It's not a huge name change, its more appropriate for the people of this nations capital and in 70 more years a minority can still complain that its racist. Plus the logo hardly has to change. See?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Change it to the Washington rednecks.

    As in...

    If you think that "Redskins" has no negative connotations... You might be a Redneck???

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #22

    How about the foreskins?

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I think people are overly sensitive these days. Being a Caucasian I could care less if there was a team called the Canton Crackers or Washington White Boys. I would think in general most Native Americans (god forbid I say Indian) have a hell of a lot more to worry about in their communities than this.

  • How about the foreskins?

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    How about the foreskins?

    Yep and they can have a stereotypical Jew holding some sort of antique circumcision tool on the helmet.
  • I think people are overly sensitive these days. Being a Caucasian I could care less if there was a team called the Canton Crackers or Washington White Boys. I would think in general most Native Americans (god forbid I say Indian) have a hell of a lot more to worry about in their communities than this.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @jcam222 said:

    I think people are overly sensitive these days. Being a Caucasian I could care less if there was a team called the Canton Crackers or Washington White Boys. I would think in general most Native Americans (god forbid I say Indian) have a hell of a lot more to worry about in their communities than this.

    yeah like alcoholism. they are worse than mexicans when it comes to drinking. 2 beers and they want to fight.

  • @jcam222 said:

    I think people are overly sensitive these days. Being a Caucasian I could care less if there was a team called the Canton Crackers or Washington White Boys. I would think in general most Native Americans (god forbid I say Indian) have a hell of a lot more to worry about in their communities than this.

    yeah like alcoholism. they are worse than mexicans when it comes to drinking. 2 beers and they want to fight.

    S SunDawg wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah like alcoholism. they are worse than mexicans when it comes to drinking. 2 beers and they want to fight.

    And diabetes.