Survey Thursday
-
5. What was the favorite Halloween costume that you ever wore?
Keith Stone from the Keystone commercialsLOL... Clever... I'm guessing you were "smooth"...
I am kinda guessing that this is no Halloween costume for you.
Haha, i did have to go find a mullet toupet. And I got to carry around a case of beer all night and lucky for me I ran out of Keystone about an hour into the party and got to switch to a good beer.5. What was the favorite Halloween costume that you ever wore?
Keith Stone from the Keystone commercials
LOL... Clever... I'm guessing you were "smooth"...
I am kinda guessing that this is no Halloween costume for you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login