other game thoughts week 8
-
?? I saw that too- Only excuse was the coaching staff had to be sure Wee- done absolutely sucked swampwater as a first round pick.
BTW, Arrowhead is incredibly loud- makes First Energy seem like a church.
Agree on the swampwater theory... plus I get the feeling Wheezy is a practice/ film room All-Star.
Good time in KC? Game seems to have met your pre-trip criteria of being a good showing.
Agree on the swampwater theory... plus I get the feeling Wheezy is a practice/ film room All-Star.
Good time in KC? Game seems to have met your pre-trip criteria of being a good showing.
Absolutely. Had 'em on the ropes in the second half until Bess screwed up. BTW- I'd for sure go back to KC for a game. Great town, Great (knowledgeable & respectful fans) one of the most incredible Tailgate experiences you'd ever want to witness- (get there at least 4 hours before kick off- blows the Muni Lot away in sheer scope.) And Arrowhead is a superb venue to watch a football game.
-
Central Ohio market had no Browns coverage week 8. Instead we were treated to the Lions/Cowboys and witnessed one of the finest WR performances on record. Baby Face Stafford threw some amazing balls. Of course, I would have preferred Cle/KC but didn't mind settling for what should end up as one of the years best games.
-
Central Ohio market had no Browns coverage week 8. Instead we were treated to the Lions/Cowboys and witnessed one of the finest WR performances on record. Baby Face Stafford threw some amazing balls. Of course, I would have preferred Cle/KC but didn't mind settling for what should end up as one of the years best games.
Central Ohio market had no Browns coverage week 8. Instead we were treated to the Lions/Cowboys and witnessed one of the finest WR performances on record. Baby Face Stafford threw some amazing balls. Of course, I would have preferred Cle/KC but didn't mind settling for what should end up as one of the years best games.
Why would the dumbasses down there do that? Some contractual issue?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login